cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome moment in Far Cry 3!

1ceTr0n
Level 11
Well, i've been getting more into the game as i've been playing it and the missions and interaction have been hit or miss so far with this game, but i've been making the best of it, buying nice gun toys, getting upgrades and pretty paint jobs for them and making life a living hell for all the pirates on the island. Setting crap on fire, sniping and running around in the dark screwing with pirate encampments and being a grade A nutcase just like my Far Cry 1 days lol!

Anyway without spoiling the main storyline, there is this one special mission were I need to go, lets say, "remove" some special grass that's causing problems and I get a very nice toy to accomplish the goal. Being me, I drive across everything in my path NOT following the roads in my dune buggy through forests, running over every endangered species till I come across the "special farms" and I need to cleanse the land.

Before I know it, Jason is completely high off his rocker, I can't aim and shoot at anything with my guns because my aim is so poor from the "smoke" and the pirates are running around screaming and panicking as I lob grenades, mololtov cocktails and flame throw everything I see in my cloudy vision, wildlife is running all over the place as the surrounding forest catches fire, barrels are exploding like rockets and all the while i've got this booming jamaican music in my headphones "Alllright maaaan, we gonna set da place on fire fire fire fire....we gonna have da fun fun fun time, Ya ya man! We haven da fun in da sun!!" and I'm completely laughing my ass off the entire time with a huge grin on my face.

Now THIS, is PC gaming! :cool: ;);)
11 REPLIES 11

chrsplmr
Level 18
hahhahhahaha ... so that's what the little papers that come with the game are for ..
and why it came with a box of cookies ... hahhahhahaha .. adds new meaning to the
phrase .. 'tuck and roll' .... or is that 'roll and tuck'? ... ... 'blaze' on.c.

mrwolf
Level 10
hahaha thats jokess !

But the main character in farcry 3 sounds like a cat 😛

If that was me getting smoked in the field i would be 10x more precise, my aiming would be like all slow mo and i would be getting so many kills 😄 lol vision would be crystal clear and smooth feeling in the brain 😛

Limbless_One1
Level 10
How many different animals have you been attacked buy yet ? or killed by ? been bitten by several snakes , killed by a few tigers , pack raped by rabid dogs , and mauled by a great white shark .

Limbless One wrote:
How many different animals have you been attacked buy yet ? or killed by ? been bitten by several snakes , killed by a few tigers , pack raped by rabid dogs , and mauled by a great white shark .

I was swimming across a channel at one point and this Croc came freaking nowhere and latched onto my leg and scared me which freaked my sleeping cat next to me lol!

1ceTr0n wrote:
I was swimming across a channel at one point and this Croc came freaking nowhere and latched onto my leg and scared me which freaked my sleeping cat next to me lol!

Yea it scares you then you think ..."That's Awesome "

I have edited several posts because of profanity content. Please this (mostly) 😛 clean! If I changed the post excessively in terms of meaning, please edit, but no profanity please! 🙂
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

chrsplmr
Level 18
Limbless .. hahahahah .. good times.c.

kb0sdq
Level 10
Ah the memories of the smoke and how it enhanced my gameplay or so I thought lol...
Thanks for sharing made my night.
And Howdy C.
Happy ROG_n

Doug

Zygomorphic
Level 17
1ceTr0n wrote:
Well, i've been getting more into the game as i've been playing it and the missions and interaction have been hit or miss so far with this game, but i've been making the best of it, buying nice gun toys, getting upgrades and pretty paint jobs for them and making life a living hell for all the pirates on the island. Setting crap on fire, sniping and running around in the dark screwing with pirate encampments and being a grade A nutcase just like my Far Cry 1 days lol!

Anyway without spoiling the main storyline, there is this one special mission were I need to go, lets say, "remove" some special grass that's causing problems and I get a very nice toy to accomplish the goal. Being me, I drive across everything in my path NOT following the roads in my dune buggy through forests, running over every endangered species till I come across the "special farms" and I need to cleanse the land.

Before I know it, Jason is completely high off his rocker, I can't aim and shoot at anything with my guns because my aim is so poor from the "smoke" and the pirates are running around screaming and panicking as I lob grenades, mololtov cocktails and flame throw everything I see in my cloudy vision, wildlife is running all over the place as the surrounding forest catches fire, barrels are exploding like rockets and all the while i've got this booming jamaican music in my headphones "Alllright maaaan, we gonna set da place on fire fire fire fire....we gonna have da fun fun fun time, Ya ya man! We haven da fun in da sun!!" and I'm completely laughing my ass off the entire time with a huge grin on my face.

Now THIS, is PC gaming! :cool: ;);)

And that...is why I like my BFG! :cool:
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23