I can feel the lag is coming to our GTX660m/GTX670m 😛

How will our GPUs runs this badass game? 😉
15 REPLIES 15

Daylife
Level 9
low-mid.....maybe

mrwolf
Level 10
No wayy ! Im lookin to play this on high settings at leasst if not Ultra. Gonna Overclock like a madman, put on a jacket n keep my room at like 10degrees 😄 loll

mrwolf wrote:
No wayy ! Im lookin to play this on high settings at leasst if not Ultra. Gonna Overclock like a madman, put on a jacket n keep my room at like 10degrees 😄 loll

+1 😉

but at what resolution? xD Somebody's GPU is going to bleed out if this game runs on 1920x1080 on High...LOL!!

mrwolf
Level 10
I dont play anything thats not 1080p !! 😄

lol im gonna make that **** bleeeed man 😛

Crysis 2 i used to play with full overclock and Ultra settings, only shadows and post-processing i put to medium and it ran perfectly fine over 40fps. Also that was with added graphics mods so im not too worried about running crysis 3. Crytek engine is always very very very very well optimized, its shocking how well optimized they make their engine so trust me, i know it looks incredible but it wont be so tough on your GPU 🙂

mrwolf wrote:
I dont play anything thats not 1080p !! 😄

lol im gonna make that **** bleeeed man 😛

Crysis 2 i used to play with full overclock and Ultra settings, only shadows and post-processing i put to medium and it ran perfectly fine over 40fps. Also that was with added graphics mods so im not too worried about running crysis 3. Crytek engine is always very very very very well optimized, its shocking how well optimized they make their engine so trust me, i know it looks incredible but it wont be so tough on your GPU 🙂

Issit the Maldo mod? If so... *High Five* 😄

mrwolf
Level 10
Yea man Maldo and blackfire 2 mod ! makes it looks like REAL life lool *high five*

mrwolf wrote:
Yea man Maldo and blackfire 2 mod ! makes it looks like REAL life lool *high five*

But wow man...your GTX670m must be badass...with ur settings, I can only run 30fps. GTX 660m OCed 1230/2900 Ultra+Maldo.

Sqnkov
Level 9
After I went trough Hitman Absoluton on High settings with no lag at all... I hope for the best with Crysis 3

mrwolf
Level 10
Yea man, badass machine overall 🙂

If you guys are real graphics enthusiasts and love the HD eye candy check out Project Cars - Its a racing simulation game (best with a steering wheel or xbox 360 controller) that has THE most amazing graphics. It is still in Alpha stage of development but you can sign up, purchase a pack and start getting weekly builds now. Ive been playing it for a quite a while now, and recently they have added so much.. This game is the ONLY game i would ever compare to crysis because of its engine. Its not even complete is comparable to cryengine 3 !! Best thing is it runs pretty well on my G75 too

Make sure to watch in 1080p Fullscreen 🙂 (Also keep in mind the video is a bit old, the latest build looks even better than this)

ROG thread : http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?20916-Project-C.A.R.S-Community-Assisted-Racing-Simulator&c...