cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Competition: Design your own GX1000 Style

X-ROG
Level 15
I know we have a fair few photoshoppers and designers on here, so get the chance to win your own GX1000 with our latest competition:

Step 1: Download the template
Step 2: Design some funky style: Photoshop, paint, print it out and let your 3 year old go mad with a Crayola on it: whatever!
Step 3: Upload it to the site and go get a coffee.
Step 4: On 14th Jan voting opens (giving everyone a fair chance) and the community votes for the best entry!
Step 5: Top 5 entries win a new GX1000!

Enter here: http://rog.asus.com/event/gx1000/
28 REPLIES 28

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
1 question

1) is this open to Members in all countries, or just limited to the US?

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
1 question

1) is this open to Members in all countries, or just limited to the US?

All countries 🙂 If a competition is localized we'll clearly state it.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
All countries 🙂 If a competition is localized we'll clearly state it.

Cheers mate, I just had to double check. I looked through the T&C's but didn't see it, even missed the part posted by najirion(thanks 🙂 ). Best to make sure first if unsure lol

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Cheers mate, I just had to double check. I looked through the T&C's but didn't see it, even missed the part posted by najirion(thanks 🙂 ). Best to make sure first if unsure lol

😄
let's start photoshopin' ! hehe
Intel i5-2500k - ASUS Maximus V Gene - ASUS GTX 660 DCU II
ASUS ThunderFX - Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 850w
OCZ Vector 120GB - Corsair H90
Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB - Coolermaster Storm Trooper

najirion
Level 7
3. Employees of ASUS and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agencies involved in the Campaign, and the immediate families of any ofthe foregoing persons or entities, are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate this Campaign.

4. In order to become Eligible Entrants, you shall grant access to the log in the ASUS ROG site already finished registration, step by step complete the task requested during the Competition Period, including the following:

13. Eligible Entrant shall be at least 18 years old and considered an adult by the laws of the country where he or she resides in, and shall warrant that the work is free from any violation of any third party's right, including but not limited to intellectual property right.

I think this is open to everybody as long as you log in using ASUS ROG account info. 🙂
Intel i5-2500k - ASUS Maximus V Gene - ASUS GTX 660 DCU II
ASUS ThunderFX - Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 850w
OCZ Vector 120GB - Corsair H90
Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB - Coolermaster Storm Trooper

rhozac
Level 9
upload doesnt seem to work
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R4E, 3960x@stock, 16gb gskill 1600mhz cl9, cooler master cosmos 2, intel 520 60gb ssd, h100.

rhozac wrote:
upload doesnt seem to work

Did you login OK first?

rhozac
Level 9
Yeah, well it doesnt really say im logged in anywhere but i tried logging out and having the thingy tell me im log out and opens the login dialogue, i login, still wont upload 😕

i tired explorer and chrome from a windows box aswell, same problem.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R4E, 3960x@stock, 16gb gskill 1600mhz cl9, cooler master cosmos 2, intel 520 60gb ssd, h100.

X-ROG
Level 15
What did you save the picture as? What program did you use? Does it give an error or is the thumbnail just not generated?

I just tried Photoshop save for web and paint and both worked saving a jpg.

On the 4th tab at the top it says log in/log out.