cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG CONTEST on Xtreme Systems.org Problem!

hersounds
Level 7
Hi people of asus... 130 days ago...in xtremesystems Mr Fugger ( owner ) make an asus rog contest..that "fortunately" I win in thirdly place ( my prize are 1 maximus extreme mobo, stickers,tshirts,and other things ) my friend from serbia
Nikolas61 win the first place ( asus 680 direct cu 2, and t shirts ,etc )

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?282077-Asus-Agent-ROG-Contest

the contest ended 130 days ago, and still waiting our prizes....if posibble that ASUS can do something, THE CONTEST USE the asus rog labs ( shamino and andre yang ) and of course the ASUS ROG BRAND, I think is a bad move for the Asus image...I hope that you can do something please...is december 2012 and we still waiting our prize.

Again please nobody die for an mobo or vga but a prize is a prize and the word is the word.
We are really disappointed by this delay and hope to do something and give us a solution
thanks very much and i hope ASUS CAN DO ANYTHING IN OFFICIAL MODE.

expect the support of all overclockers,benchers and enthusiasts for this cause

hersounds ( Argentina ) & Nikola61 ( Serbia ) Thanks
26 REPLIES 26

nikolas61
Level 7
Contest is over 130 days ago.
and I still waiting my prize ( asus GTX 680 DirectCU II, and t shirts ,etc )

It's unfortunate that a contest was held by a Third Party and I doubt that ASUS ROG endorsed it. I'm sure the owner of the website "bought" the products and used them for the Contest. This would really only show bad for that company and should in no way be a part of ROG ASUS's problem. If you had to contact ASUS for the parts, this being specified in the rules, then I could see it being their fault. You guys trying to get ASUS to get you stuff is pretty pitiful. I mean I hate people getting ripped off but there is NO reason to come to ASUS ROG and say that this issue you have with the owner of that site is making a bad name for ROG.

hersounds
Level 7
I disagree, asus rog is the only place where we expect to find support and help on this ... I'm sure they will be able to mediate

HiVizMan
Level 40
We are a ROG motherboard support forum.

Not in any way connected to Charles Wirth from XS forum - you can try and contact him directly via his forum, or try and contact one of his staff on that forum. Or maybe one of the other staff that are based in the US can help you but certainly I know nothing about that contest.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

hersounds
Level 7
Thanks HiVizMan We know very well what is this...Mr fugger don't answer any mail or request ...we try absolutly everything is that why expect some help and support from ASUS and what better that use this offical forum.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah I hear you brother. I have asked one of the USA guys to look at this interesting question you have raised.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

hersounds
Level 7
Thanks HiVizMan thanks so much...Nobody of us say nothing from asus corporation... just seek the minimum support or help that Asus can give us, again thanks.

happens that if they use the brand asus and then behave bad, is not beneficial for asus corporation. if you read the thread of contest in first page ,fugger named the asus rog labs (Shamino & andre yang) in contest

HiVizMan
Level 40
I do not go to XS forum, he wants to make me pay to just be a member so I stopped going. 😛

Area_66
Level 11
From what I see, few receive their price and last info from the owner was that he will send the last International package and his mom have problem, bla bla , that was in November, so Asus give the price to the guy, it's him who don't send them .

I don't see why it's bad for the Image of Asus, it's the image of Xtreme that is bad. You may be never get your price, but I'm pretty sure Xtreme will never be able to make a new contests without have stones throw to them on their own forum.

HiVizMan wrote:
I do not go to XS forum, he wants to make me pay to just be a member so I stopped going. 😛

if I go on the last page of the xtreme tread I get this