Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Top 5 Games of 2012?

X-ROG
Level 15
What are your top 5 games of 2012?

Mine are:

Black Mesa (Immensely fun and top quality)
Far Cry 3
Max Payne 3
Faster Than Light (pretty addictive)
Mass Effect 3 (just because it finished it up)

(I haven't played Xcom or Dishonored yet)
56 REPLIES 56

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
I haven't really gamed much on PC this year lol and the only games I have played were StarCraft(I got the Battle Chest a couple months ago) and Doom III BFG Edition lol 😛

Krindor
Level 11
If you mean game released 2012 my top 5 list is:

Assassins Creed 3 (Love it)
Guild Wars 2
Borderlands 2
Total Wars: Shogun 2
Hitman: Absolution

Man, I had to think hard what I even liked that was released this year, wasn't that great of a gaming year imo.
| Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w
| SSD: Intel 120gb 330 series (OS) | Intel 120gb 330 series (Games n stuff)
| Monitor: LG 29EA93 | Cooling: Custom Loop

X-ROG
Level 15
I disagree it hasn't been a great year. Perhaps it's not been an epic year with nothing really standing out as breathtaking, but there's still been some great games!

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
I did buy myself the "Freedom Edition" of Assassin's Creed III(PS3), it's still wrapped up in it's plastic and never coming out lol...now I just gotta buy a regular edition and get a PSN card so I can get the DLC's as they come out lol 😛

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
For me not been a great year......can't get any where near 5....Far Cry 3 good fun but dumbed down.....and Skyrim....Mass effect 3....meh PC game seems to stand for politically correct at EA....

Krindor
Level 11
Myk get AC 3 for PC instead and hook your Ps3 controller to it, you won't regret the difference in load time 🙂
| Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w

Krindor wrote:
Myk get AC 3 for PC instead and hook your Ps3 controller to it, you won't regret the difference in load time 🙂

Tried using my PS3 controller once and it was pretty bad to use, can't even recall the software I used either it was that bad an experience lol

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Tried using my PS3 controller once and it was pretty bad to use, can't even recall the software I used either it was that bad an experience lol

I'm using it for my AC 3, there isn't any bugs or problems for now at least, 5 hours played. I would recommend Motion Joy if you dare to try it again. Only that the Ps3 mode isn't supported '-_-, in the option you'll have to use the xbox setup.

Krindor wrote:
I'm using it for my AC 3, there isn't any bugs or problems for now at least, 5 hours played. I would recommend Motion Joy if you dare to try it again. Only that the Ps3 mode isn't supported '-_-, in the option you'll have to use the xbox setup.

That's the software I used!!! lol, I may try again in the new year....once my car is taken care of first(it's my job....can't let it crap out on me lol)