cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird sound issue on Vulcan ANC

Kamil
Level 8
When I'm using my brand-new Vulcan ANC gaming headset, certain parts of the audio have greatly reduced volume, and I have also experienced strange echoing occasionally. I am using a G55 and I had assumed that RoG products would be fully capable of working together with each other without much manual adjustment, but that seems to not be the case.

I have found a weird solution that I'd rather not rely on forever: If I take the headphone audio jack and move it about 1/16 of an inch out from the fully-inserted position it works perfectly, or at least exactly as expected. I don't know how that could possibly help, and all my other audio devices work fine when fully-inserted, but for now that is what I'll do.
1 REPLY 1

Dante
Level 7
Hi everybody, i'm new, and this is my first post on this forum.

I saw this post searching some solutions to the same problem i had about two days ago.
Not founding a good answer, taken by angry, i started to put in/out the jack several times...
Surprise! After about 30 times of rough plugging and unpluggin, the headset started to work properly with the jack fully inserted.
By this, i think that the brand new jack has some oxide or something else that can be removed by using it several times.
Not a "Tech support" solution, but in my case worked.

Let me know if someone else found my experience useful. 🙂

Bye