Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

No Vulcan Pro in the US?!?

I live in the US (CA), and have wanted the Vulcan Pros for a while now. I saw the ANC version during the summer and when I heard about the Pro version on the Asus RoG Australia Youtube I was elated. Sadly I just read that the Vulcan Pros won't be released in America in a forum thread on this website posted by a RoG official. Why is this? I don't want to settle for the Orions. I want the red and black color combo. I have other RoG products and am going to buy more when I need them and they can suite my need (which happens a lot). Again, just wondering why they won't be released in the US? I have an obnoxious sister, complaining mom, brother who watches Youtube all day behind me: I need that ANC offered by the Vulcans (the spitfire would be great for the gaming portion though). All my friends on skype can hear the background noise and you can tell that it's annoying them.

Thank you in advance,
    Emoreignz

imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

Uhhh ok so you need ANC, I can understand that need...why not just get the original Vulcan ANC headset?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Myk SilentShadow View Post
    Uhhh ok so you need ANC, I can understand that need...why not just get the original Vulcan ANC headset?
    Yes, ANC will do, the question is why isn't it being released in the US? I would also like to know the reason.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

ANC is nice, no doubt. However, the regular Vulcan Pros do me just fine. My wife pretty much has to scream at me to get my attention and that is with the ANC off.
    Intel Core 3930K at 4.25GHz
    Asus Rampage IV Extreme BIOS 1404
    Crucial M4 SSD 256GB
    EVGA GTX 570 SC 2-Way SLI @ 822/2000/1.038V 24/7 Drivers: WHQL 301.42
    2 Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    Asus XONAR Phoebus
    Corsair H100 (p/p)
    Corsair Vengance RAM 16GB @1600MHz
    Enermax 1350W PSU
    Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

New ROGer Array

The ANC would be just fine for me, but the spit fire is what I'm eyeing on the pros. I won't have a sound card for a while as a second monitor would benefit me more. So I got really excited when the Vulcans came with a spitfire and ANC. Plus they're only $150 and the right color combo. It's perfect! Except they're not in America. Really depressing. Any suggestions on a different headset that fits that bill under $200?

Thanks

No Longer Works at ASUS Array

Had to make sure I wouldn't be violating any NDAs before saying anything, but the Vulcan Pro should be released in the US this month. So just keep checking your favorite Asus reseller(s) for when they get some stock in.

New ROGer Array

Thank you! I'll pick them ASAP.

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

AFAIK those are Orion Pro, not Vulcan Pro. Not sure when/if we are getting stock of the Vulcan Pro. There is always the chance that Scott knows more than I do as I work remote, although if it were the case I SHOULD know about it (did not know the NDAs were so tight as to leave me out of the loop lol).

No Longer Works at ASUS Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    AFAIK those are Orion Pro, not Vulcan Pro. Not sure when/if we are getting stock of the Vulcan Pro. There is always the chance that Scott knows more than I do as I work remote, although if it were the case I SHOULD know about it (did not know the NDAs were so tight as to leave me out of the loop lol).
    Keeping the shop talk to a minimum here: Brandon sent out an email where it clearly listed the Vulcan AND Orion Pro for a Jan release date. So you can ask him for a copy of the email.

New ROGer Array

As soon as they come out I'll be sure to pick them up. Thanks for verifying scott and Raja.
    ~Emoreignz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast