cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about the G75VX-T4077H

FalloutBoy
Level 7
I just purchased a G75VX-T4077H and am slightly confused about something.

I am wondering if my laptop was meant to come with an ASUS Gaming Mouse, I ask because when I looked in the control panel there were drivers for an ASUS Gaming Mouse, when I look on the driver disk there are drivers for an ASUS Gaming Mouse, but in the box - there is no mouse.

Can anyone confirm for me if this should have a mouse or not?

It seems odd that it has the drivers and they are installed and probably on the recovery partition but no mouse but then again in saying that Quality Control at Asus let the manual go out telling me how to create rescue and recovery disks with a utility that's no longer supplied - so anything's possible.
I truly believe that there are people on this planet who should voluntarily remove them selves from the gene pool.
Maximus IV Extreme Z/16G/2600K, Rampage V Extreme Edition 10/32G/6900K, G751JY-T7042H
Zenith Extreme Alpha/64G/2950x , X399 Prime A/32G/1900X
Power Mad Mu ha ha ha
8 REPLIES 8

DirtyCodingHabi
Level 9
Same here. I just uninstalled the mouse software.

Well - if you don't Mind DCH could you tell me what was included in your package, I don't trust my retailer not to have "misplaced something" being that it had been opened, specifically did you get a free case? mouse? 3D glasses? and just out of interest and for being noseys sake what make and model hard drives did you end up with? Apparently it can vary.
I truly believe that there are people on this planet who should voluntarily remove them selves from the gene pool.
Maximus IV Extreme Z/16G/2600K, Rampage V Extreme Edition 10/32G/6900K, G751JY-T7042H
Power Mad Mu ha ha ha

Pitcher1
Level 9
what is mouse model do you buy it? could you explan more detail about your question, it is mouse unable to use in windows or able to use?

Mike_Lu@ASUS wrote:
what is mouse model do you buy it? could you explan more detail about your question, it is mouse unable to use in windows or able to use?

I was asking DirtyCodingHabitz what was included with his Purchase, I.E what accessories were provided by ASUS with his boxed model which is the exact same model as mine, I asked because mine was un-boxed when I got it and I want to make sure I have everything.

I.E It's not something I need technical help with ; however I would like to know when ASUS plans to provide us with the NVidia Geforce 310.70 drivers - please note ( I wont accept "soon" as an answer).
Power Mad Mu ha ha ha

Trentcherous
Level 7
Just wanted to throw this out there but I ordered a G75VX-DH72 from Amazon which came in at just under $2000. What I got with it pleased me as I was not expecting these items to be included as it is not listed when I purchased it. It came with an Asus backpack in a larger outer box, inside this box was another which was sealed with a Asus tape from the factory and when I opened this layer I found a mouse and the box for the laptop which included a cotton like bag encasing the laptop along with some stickers and spare fan filters.

evo8mr
Level 7
Why is an admin not commenting on this topic....As I just got one of these laptops yesterday no glasses no mouse no bag... NOt happy

Admin is not watching every topic 😄

Just return your product to the shop where you bought it.

Was the box good closed with the orginial ASUS tape?
ACER PREDATOR G9-791 |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |16 GB RAM |GTX970M 3GB |FULL HD | 750GB SSD | Samsung 850 PRO & 2X M.2 SSD RAID 0
G75VW |Intel Core I7-3610QM |24GB RAM |GTX670M 3 GB |FULL HD | 526GB SSD | Samsung 840 EVO & 850 PRO
GL552VW |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |12 GB RAM |GTX960M 3GB |FULL HD | 256GB SSD | Samsung

evo8mr
Level 7
Yes it brand new and with tape un touched...and i no admin do look at all new post's.. Thats what admin's do