Thread: Case badge

New ROGer Array

Case badge

First of all, hi. I'm new here, just had my newly build rig with a sweet asus p9x79 mb, intel core i7-3820 3.7 mhz, 16 gigz ram and evga gforce gtx680 superclocked 2048mb. all build in this lovely coolermaster Cm690 2 advanced+window!!

love this rig so far, especially the options from AIsuite 2 alltho i dont have any experiance with overclocking, but its a cool option.

i know its not an ROG mb/rig, but is there any way i could get this sweet ROG logo badge to fit on my CM case

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by v0nD4Tch View Post
    but is there any way i could get this sweet ROG logo badge to fit on my CM case
    By purchasing a ROG board.

New ROGer Array

hmmm, no other way ???
    Last edited by v0nD4Tch; 01-04-2013 at 02:16 PM.

ROG Member Array

Try ebay...

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

modDIY has a few of them.

New ROGer Array

k guys thnx for the tips!!

New ROGer Array

I'm in the same boat. I need an ROG sticker myself, and when I asked a seller on eBay if what he had was the real deal, he got offended by my question (which was leading into a compliment actually), and blocked me from buying one. So unless someone can help me out, stick a fork in me, I'm done.

ROG Member Array

Ya know, i have a buddy that bought the rampage (i think the LGA 2011 socket) MoBo and he git an awesome sticker. I bought the maximus v formula and thought the same sticker would come, i was wrong. I did get the little badge tho... Anyone have the large decal i guess its a kinda splash affect from the corner of the case they would be willing to part with?

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...Q9QEwAw&dur=25
    *Intel I7 3770k, ASUS Maximus V Formula Z77, EVGA Nvidia GTX 680, 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866, Corsair H100, Corasir Force GT 120 gb SSD (C: OS), Corsair Force GT 180 gb SSD (F: games), WD Caviar Black 1TB (E: Data), ASUS Blu-Ray drive, Corsair AX1200 PSU, COOLER MASTER Storm Stryker, Windows 8-64bit