cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG anc vulcan Headset Problem

Alexen29
Level 7
Hi, i just got my new Asus Vulcan ANC headset and im a bit dissapointed...
When i use my microphone on for example skype or Ventrillo people hear exactly what i listen to and even if i mute the mic they hear it but much better. I have seen on many forums that users that have this headset have the same problem as me and i haven't found any fixes that have worked. I have looked if it stereo mix was on but it wasn't and i have looked on other computer to if it is only on my computer but i also changed to my old headset and i wanted to see if it was a problem on the computer but it wasn't. I would really apprecitate if this would get fixed because i have seen many mad gamers that uses this headset adn want this to get fixed.

Best regards Alex
2 REPLIES 2

dazza
Level 7
this is what i did to get mine working, i posted this in another thread. it worked but it wasnt an ideal solution, thats why i took mine back and got a refund, at the end of the day, if your just a gamer, then these gaming headsets are okay i suppose, but if you enjoy your music too, then all gaming headsets are rubbish tbh, i went back to my AKG K550 headphones with a seperate mic, far superior to any gaming headset.

"well ive sort of fixed mine, cover one side of the mic with blutac, dont run the dolby, xear surround, enviromental effects or anything else. then go on teamspeak or whatever you use and play some music and keep moving the volume up until you start to get feedback, then just reduce it until you dont. thats the only way ive managed to get mine to work, also make sure you have no mic boost, this has worked for the last couple of days, until monday when i take them back for a refund. **** support on this forum tbh, i know its been around xmas time but jeez, way to sell your products meh".

Alexen29
Level 7
But how did you do to make that people can't hear what you listen to or hear?