Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Can anyone help me as I don't know a damn thing about PCs? First time PC game player here with a G46VW

New ROGer Array

This is perfect!

I have an asus G751jt-ch71 and I used these settings and the game is running really smooth with ultra graphics! one question though, there seems to be some flickering in some objects and I didn't see some options like forcegpuphysx in the ini and effectlod etc.Why is that?

New ROGer Array

sure what do you need help with?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyC233 View Post
    Can anyone help me as I don't know a damn thing about PCs? First time PC game player here with a G46VW
    sure what do you need help with?

ROG Enthusiast Array

I don't know what's so resource heavy with this engine. They should have dumped this engine and went with Frostbite or UE4 or anything basically. I saw a guy with a Titan X getting 40fps max in this heap, the games is already outdated and was never that impressive looking.

Battlefield 4 has 32v32 battles and is pretty much better in every way.

Incoming montage!
    https://youtu.be/QtbCQp0YtvI

ROG Member Array

I realize this is a really old thread. I wanted to see if any of you guys are still playing planetside 2 and what setting might optimal today?

Also, the OP said he overclocked. Is it safe and how do you suggest I could do it?

Thanks

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye8084 View Post
    I realize this is a really old thread. I wanted to see if any of you guys are still playing planetside 2 and what setting might optimal today?

Also, the OP said he overclocked. Is it safe and how do you suggest I could do it?

Thanks
    I have the G751jy by the way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2