Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Asus Xonar U3 Great alternative for audio problems

I recently purchased this device from geeks.com and couldn't be more pleased.
    After reading all the post about bad audio drivers for VIA on G75VW, I can only
    suggest this device for quality audio at an affordable price.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Maybe Asus can send us all one, no charge, for our trouble and then we can move on. However, I already bought the Logitech H800 wireless, bluetooth or wifi headset.

My point exactly. After all, these are laptops restricted to space. Can't expect the best of everything in such a small container.
    There's always alternatives (mine just happened to be under $25).

As for Asus sending out free merchandise, that would have to be between you and Asus. All I can suggest is writing multiple letters of complaints and hopefully they'll feel jovial enough to respond with sincerity.

DotA 2 Addict Array DirtyCodingHabitz's Avatar

I'm buying Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3D with the Omega Headset soon. The sound on G75VX is crap

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
    I'm buying Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3D with the Omega Headset soon. The sound on G75VX is crap
    Those are awesome. I am officially jealous.

I currently use my xonar u3 with my Vulcan ANC Headset.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hey, actually waiting to receive my xonar U3 too, (tuesday is the delivery) to use with my Sennheiser 380 pro

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Eye View Post
    Hey, actually waiting to receive my xonar U3 too, (tuesday is the delivery) to use with my Sennheiser 380 pro
    Totally worth it. I particularly like all the different audio settings that are offered in the audio center and the Soft rock EQ setting which is right in the area perfect for tweaking. I got mine from geeks.com for $24.99 after that I saw that they raised the price to $31.99.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by boofsterb View Post
    Totally worth it. I particularly like all the different audio settings that are offered in the audio center and the Soft rock EQ setting which is right in the area perfect for tweaking. I got mine from geeks.com for $24.99 after that I saw that they raised the price to $31.99.
    After all reviews, it seams a good choice for the money, I bought it in a local shop for 35 euros (with delivery-around 42 dollars) and still cheaper than amazon uk or es..

looking forward to see the difference
    Last edited by Silver-Eye; 01-06-2013 at 07:58 PM.

New ROGer Array

I know the diference is really big if listen music through " Asus Xonar U3 " via headphones.

I just curious what about speakers ? The sound mutch better, or just minor improvement (bass, hights, mids...), how louder it is vs integrated sound card?

Please respond with more details, who already tested that bad guy

Thank you a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by iced23 View Post
    I know the diference is really big if listen music through " Asus Xonar U3 " via headphones.

I just curious what about speakers ? The sound mutch better, or just minor improvement (bass, hights, mids...), how louder it is vs integrated sound card?

Please respond with more details, who already tested that bad guy

Thank you a lot !
    It is a better alternative to the onboard VIA sound driver basically because
    you get more customization options. I use it with my headphones and I also
    use it with my 2.1 speakers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast