ROG Member Array

appropriate case fan

Hi all

What kind of Case fan should I get for the MVG so that I can control its speed with AIsuite.
    i,e variability . the mobo have 4pin only , and finding if a fan has 4 wires is a *****.
    I been looking at Corsair's SP120 but it ain't clear .

I want the Corsair for the red ring , and possibility of strength as I plan on just 1 back case fan.

Thx

ROG Member Array

How about this ?

nobody uses a fully controlled Case Fan hmmm
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 41AYsFvl2rL.jpg  

Last edited by DAS-haMMer; 01-06-2013 at 10:34 PM.
    MVG 1408, 3570K, 2x4 TridentX 2400, Intel SSD 520 120Gb, Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! . Hitachi 7k3000 2Tb. Roccat Kone [+] , Roccat SOTA , Roccat Kave . Samsung T220P. Modded Antec Sonata 1 (in works) \m/

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array

I think it can be, by your own choice

ROG AirWays Captain Array TenBlade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAS-haMMer View Post
    Hi all

What kind of Case fan should I get for the MVG so that I can control its speed with AIsuite.
    i,e variability . the mobo have 4pin only , and finding if a fan has 4 wires is a *****.
    I been looking at Corsair's SP120 but it ain't clear .

I want the Corsair for the red ring , and possibility of strength as I plan on just 1 back case fan.

Thx
    Why are you going with only one case fan? I think you would have to screw three case fans together to get enough pull. Or if there is a single fan that would do the job, I think it would be quite noisy. And you need not fiddle with AIsuite´s Fan Controller very much, a single fan would have to run max rpm.
    But, why again, only one fan? What case you got?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by SUKARA@ASUS View Post
    I think it can be, by your own choice
    Its meant to be joke , for fan .. soz .. fun

I'm still looking for a 4pin Case Fan ?
    MVG 1408, 3570K, 2x4 TridentX 2400, Intel SSD 520 120Gb, Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! . Hitachi 7k3000 2Tb. Roccat Kone [+] , Roccat SOTA , Roccat Kave . Samsung T220P. Modded Antec Sonata 1 (in works) \m/

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by TenBlade View Post
    Why are you going with only one case fan? I think you would have to screw three case fans together to get enough pull. Or if there is a single fan that would do the job, I think it would be quite noisy. And you need not fiddle with AIsuite´s Fan Controller very much, a single fan would have to run max rpm.
    I have Antec Sonata 1 , with homebuilt watercooling. I tried 2 fans but there is no need !
    what matters is negative air pressure to draw cooler air in . So I have been looking at Corsair SP120 .. but I don't see it has 4pin-wires .

Your GTX680 is a room heater , but my Zotac GTX 660Ti is one of the low power consumer of these cards .

I am modding the case now , and I am considering adding a bottom indrawing fan , small one though.

Still, my issue is buying fully controlled fan for the 4-pin the MVG has, instead of the original Voltage controlled original 12cm fan .

thanks

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by TenBlade View Post
    I have Antec Sonata 1 , with homebuilt watercooling. I tried 2 fans but there is no need !
    what matters is negative air pressure to draw cooler air in . So I have been looking at Corsair SP120 .. but I don't see it has 4pin-wires .

Your GTX680 is a room heater , but my Zotac GTX 660Ti is one of the low power consumer of these cards .

I am modding the case now , and I am considering adding a bottom indrawing fan , small one though.

Still, my issue is buying fully controlled fan for the 4-pin the MVG has, instead of the original Voltage controlled original 12cm fan .

thanks