cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Asrock B75 Pro 3 support SLI?

MarxistPC
Level 7
I was making anew build and just wanted to know.
11 REPLIES 11

kkn
Level 14
look at the specs of it

Not to troll, but I wouldn't have posted to the forum if I didn't. It doesn't say. I was wondering whether or not the B75 chipset supports this function at all.

Area_66
Level 11
speaking of trolling; it's an Asus ROG forum here. Aside B75 chipset really sucks, it's for grandma, why someone will want to SLI on this ?

Krindor
Level 11
Sli GT 620 you know 😉
| Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w
| SSD: Intel 120gb 330 series (OS) | Intel 120gb 330 series (Games n stuff)
| Monitor: LG 29EA93 | Cooling: Custom Loop

chrsplmr
Level 18
SomeOne remind me again .. which ROG board doesn't ???? hahahhahaha This is ROG. sorryOP.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
SomeOne remind me again .. which ROG board doesn't ???? hahahhahaha This is ROG. sorryOP.c.

Few of the first one don't support SLI , SLI was supported only on Nvidia chipset Striker ROG boards for few years.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Like many the OP seems to think that Asrock and ASUS are the same company. They are not. 🙂

But no SLi is not supported and that is clearly stated in the product page.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Like many the OP seems to think that Asrock and ASUS are the same company. They are not. 🙂

Apparently that may be changing, if ASUS gets their way lol

http://semiaccurate.com/2012/09/28/asus-makes-an-offer-to-buy-asrock/