cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom ROG Icons

Idonno
Level 10
I have a bunch of Custom ROG icons for folders and more. Some I downloaded and some I made with Adobe PS.

These are all the ROG icons I have (so far). They are .ico files @ 256px X 256px.
There are also two (.png) folder haves and the "asus-rog" icon so you can make your own custom ROG icons

Here are a few non-ROG .ico files @ 256px X 256px

And some more non-ROG .ico files @ 32px X 32px

If anyone is interested in these just PM me and I'll be glad to send you the files (for free) through Skype or email (Skype would be best) along with 2 registry keys that enable a customized tab in the properties selection of the Contacts and Desktop folders (To install just double click on them) and complete easy to follow instructions on how to make custom hard drive or removable storage icons to show up in the “computer” folder.

Also if anyone knows a decent free site where I could upload all this so everyone that wants it has easy access that would be great.:cool:

EDIT: Here is a download link for the icons and some wallpapers as well: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zl5oju0mrzwehwd/ZvEB5K50Tm

Please let me know if it works!
Asus Rampage III Formula / Intel Core i7-980X / CORSAIR Hydro H70 CPU Cooler / 24GB CORSAIR DOMINATOR DDR3 1600 / Asus OC station / 2 X Radeon HD 6870 in CrossFire / 2 X Corsair Force 120GB Solid State Drives in raid 0 / 4 X SAMSUNG Spinpoint F4 2TB 5400 RPM in raid 5 / ASUS Blu-ray Burner / ASUS 24X DVD Burner / CORSAIR 1000W Modular PSU / Corsair Obsidian 800D ATX Case / 3 X Asus VE248H Black 24" LCD Monitors for Eyefinity
28 REPLIES 28

Mankz
Level 10
Wow, thats awesome!

You could try using something like https://www.dropbox.com/ to host them all.

Mankz wrote:
Wow, thats awesome!

I'm glad you approve, as I am a creator of some of those RoG Icons 🙂

The recycle bins at the top left, the CPU-Z and GPU-Z Icons and the AMD and Intel like Folder Icons

.. yes Myk .. and a fine job you did .. as did the OP ..

not to mention .. oH, I just did .. Daemon Cantor is the creator
of quite a few of the rest of them ....

glad to see these show their 'faces' again !!!! .c.

Mankz wrote:
Wow, thats awesome!

You could try using something like https://www.dropbox.com/ to host them all.

OK, Mankz good suggestion. Here is the dropbox link to the icons. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zl5oju0mrzwehwd/ZvEB5K50Tm
Let me know if it works.

And yes Myk, I like your icons as well they are on my desktop!:cool:
Asus Rampage III Formula / Intel Core i7-980X / CORSAIR Hydro H70 CPU Cooler / 24GB CORSAIR DOMINATOR DDR3 1600 / Asus OC station / 2 X Radeon HD 6870 in CrossFire / 2 X Corsair Force 120GB Solid State Drives in raid 0 / 4 X SAMSUNG Spinpoint F4 2TB 5400 RPM in raid 5 / ASUS Blu-ray Burner / ASUS 24X DVD Burner / CORSAIR 1000W Modular PSU / Corsair Obsidian 800D ATX Case / 3 X Asus VE248H Black 24" LCD Monitors for Eyefinity

TenBlade
Level 11
Nice work, all. I´m keen on the recycle bin, and a couple more. Just a question, the second most left top bin has Asrock printed in/on it....?! Or is that supposed to symbolize all the junk in the full recycle bin? 😉

TenBlade wrote:
Nice work, all. I´m keen on the recycle bin, and a couple more. Just a question, the second most left top bin has Asrock printed in/on it....?! Or is that supposed to symbolize all the junk in the full recycle bin? 😉

Yep, it sure has the ASRock Logo inside it, plus MSI and a couple other logos...stating that everything else is rubbish compared to RoG 😄 😉

TenBlade
Level 11
😉 Cool, then I´ll go with that!

kellyfell
Level 7
;)Not like
😉

Idonno
Level 10
Well I just tried the link and it works OK except that it's painfully slow since (unless I'm missing something) you have to download each file separately and the registry keys just come through as .txt files. Here's one example "Enable_Desktop_Customize_Icon.reg.txt" In this case all you have to do is delete the ".txt" after the .reg and it's back to being a registry key.:cool: