cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Build Guide (Free Online Magazine/PDF download)

X-ROG
Level 15
We've produced our own PC build guide that guides new users through the process of PC DIY. There's a bit of ROG at the back too 😉

If you're unsure of any part of your new build or if you think a friend could use the advise, send them a link to our new pageor download the PDF for free!

http://rog.asus.com/pc-build-guide/
22 REPLIES 22

Skull6
Level 10
Marshall, is there any way to make this available for download? If I'm building a PC & wanting to use this as a guide, I'll have to have two computers on my workbench--one showing the guide & the other being the "guinea pig." Much better if I could have it hard-copy in-hand when I only work on the one on my bench... (Yes, I know I can print it out directly.)
"If it moves, salute it. If it doesn't move, pick it up. & if you can't pick it up...paint it RED & BLACK !!"
G75VW-BBK5 {stock}

............ Macrium Reflect ..................Full G55VW/G75VW model list!

Chino
Level 15
1. You'll see an option on the bottom left in blue that says "Open Publication", click it.

2. A new window will open with the direct link from Issuu.

3. Register a free account and then log in.

4. Click the "Download Application" button.

Is there any way you can download it to ipad?

Skull6
Level 10
Thanks much!
"If it moves, salute it. If it doesn't move, pick it up. & if you can't pick it up...paint it RED & BLACK !!"
G75VW-BBK5 {stock}

............ Macrium Reflect ..................Full G55VW/G75VW model list!

X-ROG
Level 15
I will try to get the PDF uploaded to ROG server so you can download it without logging into Issuu 🙂

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Great guide!!! quick question: are you gonna do a complete liquid cooling guide? the basics of what the parts are, what they do etc etc....it all confuses me when I try and look at it 😛

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Great guide!!! quick question: are you gonna do a complete liquid cooling guide? the basics of what the parts are, what they do etc etc....it all confuses me when I try and look at it 😛

Sure! I can talk to EK to see if they are interested.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Sure! I can talk to EK to see if they are interested.

Awesome, thanks heaps! hope they say yes

Krindor
Level 11
Kkn linked a great guide a while back regarding water cooling, I would suggest you ask the OP of that guide if you can use it cause I find it very good both for those completely new to water cooling as well as those who want to know more. Here's a link: http://www.clunk.org.uk/forums/water-cooling/33772-water-cooling-guide-beginners.html
Seems like the website is down atm.
| Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w
| SSD: Intel 120gb 330 series (OS) | Intel 120gb 330 series (Games n stuff)
| Monitor: LG 29EA93 | Cooling: Custom Loop