cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Designer Programmer Section

Z3roSix
Level 7
I was wondering how come we don't have a Programmer/Designer section so ppl can show off their skills 😄
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Humans TOP 3 best friends:

1.Dogs
2.Google Search
3.Zip Tie
7 REPLIES 7

xeromist
Would these be ROG projects or personal projects you refer to? If it's non-ROG stuff then we don't even have a General discussion area, let alone a specific one for personal projects 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Z3roSix
Level 7
That would be for ROG projects , say for example some utility program using ROG connect or some themes for ROG hardware. Although the latter would easily fall under "Modding".

Anyway thanks for the reply 😄
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1.Dogs
2.Google Search
3.Zip Tie

V2-V3
Level 8
did you have a current project you are working on or is it for a future idea?

Z3roSix
Level 7
Well to tell the truth i do have something but you can't call it "viewable" yet xexe :P, what im trying to make is to create a station where you can monitor and control several m/b using one ROG connect at once. The First limitation i came across was the source code , since i don't have it ill have to build the thing from the start which was a no-go. SO now im trying to create something to run several ROG connect apps from the same window something like virtualization off some sort.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1.Dogs
2.Google Search
3.Zip Tie

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I don't know if this is the right section but I do have a project I'm working on and would like an opinion... I'm creating a Windows Vista/7 Icon set and if this first image is good enough I'll continue with the theme so let me know?

It's a document icon, right? If I can recognize it then it must be a good design. I would skip the opacity on the cover since the icon has to scale. At smaller scales that will just look like noise. Otherwise I think you're on the right track.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Thank you for the advice...I just finished this set and uploaded it to http://daemoncantor.deviantart.com/#/d48cbs9 please take a look and tell me if I had done any better with the set...here when I've rested my little gray cell I'll start on more and hopefully get a whole set built...

This stuff is hard when all you do is frag things in a game!