cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Skin for MSI Afterburner

4Strings
Level 10
If anybody else uses MSI Afterburner to monitor their GPU, especially in conjunction with Rainmeter (like I do myself), and finds the default skin of Afterburner a bit too... How shall I put it? Non-ROG-ish,

Then you're in luck! I've created an R.O.G.-themed (or ARES II-themed to be precise) skin for Afterburner!

You can download it from here.

Enjoy!
And if you have any comments, please feel free to leave them! 🙂

P.S.
Sorry for starting a new thread... 😛
9 REPLIES 9

stackoverflow13
Level 9
thanks for sharing. V nice. Any chance of a non-ares one? Possiblly Asus or ROG ?Love the metallic finish & diamond plate
Asus Maximus XI Formula: i9 9900k @ 5.2 GHz: 2x8GB team group Xtreem Edition @4000Mhz: 2xRTX 2080TI: 1xSamsung 970 Pro, 3xSamsung 860 pro 2TB ssd: Creative Zxr: Custom water cooled loop: 2xAsus PG27UQ 4k @144Hz Gsync.

@stackoverflow13
Thanks!
I'm actually working on a plain ROG skin right now! 🙂

Mich2Ga
Level 7
This looks great, can't wait to see non Ares skin...... Thanks

HiVizMan
Level 40
Nice one mate.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ganji
Level 13
No update on a none Ares ROG skin yet? I've trawled the net many times looking but can't find any red/black skins 😞

why not use the Asus GPU Tweak program?

already ROG theme'd and does the same thing?

or is there a reason people don't use it as much?

grungeboy wrote:

I think people use Afterburner because it supports using GPU monitors in programs like Rainmeter.... At least that's why I started using it. 🙂 That, and it also has a very nice OSD that not only shows FPS, but you can have it show GPU temps, usage, fan RPM, etc.

grungeboy wrote:

I heard it was really buggy at first and haven't thought about using it since but as 4Strings said, It has other features like screenshots/ video capture and an OSD if You want to monitor stuff for trouble shooting or whatever.
If you use HWINFO you can get the OSD of Afterburner or Precision X to display any readings from HWINFO.

grungeboy2
Level 10
i didn't know it had a on-screen fps display

i might have to give it a try. i used to use xfire for that purpose but the most recent update botched it for me.