cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sponsorship Requests

X-ROG
Level 15
Thank you for thinking of ASUS and ROG.

The ROG site and forums are regularly inundated with sponsorship requests, but this portal does not make decisions in regards to sponsorship. This is entirely done regionally, depending on our regional teams promotional activities and budgets. They can be contacted via ASUS Facebook pages.

As such, ROG forums no longer replies to sponsorship requests directly as it has previously been assumed we can 'encourage' or provide an intermediary between sponsor requests and our regional teams, which is not the case sorry.

A suggestion from myself: To better your chance of interest from ASUS (or any company), I strongly suggest you investigate its activities in the region you are pitching too, and then tailor your message accordingly. Copy and pasting the same text to every business usually gets ignored straight out. Real data about exposure, hits, demographic and what you offer to the brand clearly and precisely is absolutely required to gain interest.

Good luck out there!
40 REPLIES 40

StevoMal
Level 7
Dear ROG

I have been looking for a PC gaming sponsorship to get my semi professional gaming a kick start and to help out my Youtube channel out. With a laptop or a gaming PC it will help me spread the word out of how awesome this company really is and to help me start off my semi professional gaming carrier. All I ask for is a PC or laptop to help me out if ROG could do that it would really mean a lot to me and help me out.

Thanks Stephen a.k.a StevoMal

AnthonyDMX
Level 7
Hello, I am writing for a sponsorship because I have taken a deep interest in this company. I really like the style of the PC's and have watched many videos on this site. I also have friends who have a PC from here and like what it produces. I would be a good sponsorship because I am with YouTube and plan to start a livestream on Twitch. I would inform all of my viewers about the PC and have links to the site. Thank You.

Sidhupreet710
Level 7
Hlo
I want sponsorship of rog I was diehard fan of rog what I have not that much to purchase gaming computer thats why I want sponsorship for it and I build this computer on own if you sponsored me I promote it on own
If you sponsored me I will very thankful of you

DragonRage1980
Level 7

Hello ASUS I would like to apply for sponsorship. I already use a lot of your products (e.g ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX, ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti ROG STRIX OC 12GB GDDR6X Ray-Tracing Graphics Card, 7680 Core, 2790MHz Boost 7IYXJ, ASUS - TUF VG328H1B Full HD 31.5” Curved VA LCD Gaming Monitor 165 Hz, Rog Strix 1000W Gaming power supply unit) I did build the PC my self and would love to promote it more. And I will be getting more ASUS stuff in the days to come while I stream on Twitch (DragonRageTTV) so please let me know if you would like to sponsor me Thank you 🙂 .

Tomextra
Level 7

that's the wrong asus

Shaail01
Level 7

Hello. I am looking to promote your products threw my youtube channel. i would like to be sponsored by some of your products and try them out. It will also help my grow my channel and as well get others to buy your products.

Kind Regards

Shaail 

David20
Level 7

Dear Asus 

I am a 13 year old boy that is intrested in computers, programming, laptops etc. I am looking for a sponsorship from you. I know that i am only 13 years old but because if my age younger audiences will be attracted to the videos that i will be making about you. The reason that i am asking is because i am intrested in your products and i am planning to build a 1500-2000€ PC. please consider this sponsorship request as it can benefit both of us

Greetings 

Munachi David Ofoegbu.

Fear_Azox
Level 7

,,,Bonjour je cherche Asus en tant que sponsore nous sommes l’équipe Fear et pouvons vous apportez de la visibilité nous aurions besoin de vous pour de l’argent ou recevoir des appareils électroniques nous somme connue partout dans le Canada.

Merci!