Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Wow, is Asus Serious?? CL-Scott must have been the Single most "get crap done" guy I have seen @ Asus in years.

Here is a brief Summary...
    Asus Refused to Listen to my request of RMA for 2 graphic cards, I was dealing with Mason giving him "Proof" for over a year, and had these problems for 2 years.
    Mason tells me Scotts forum name as he will no longer be here.

Scott talks to me, gets info needed, Talks to his superiors, The Superiors agree, they set up a RMA for one GPU first, gets my gpu, sends me a newer one so to say, no problems yet on it.

Do you know how long dealing with Asus RMA for 2 years on a KNOWN PROBLEM Asus won't man up to? Pretty Long.
    the one who helped me when no one else at Asus would or could was CL-Scott.

Guess what, Now I will not be able to replace my other GPU and send everything all over again, and you know what that requires? All my posts via the Forums I deleted because the inbox is so small.

Glad Asus can complicate things even more, I purposely waited till after the holidays to start my next RMA, turns out you fire the one guy who helped me immidiately, got to the bottom of it, and did what he should have.

Asus why do you let the best people go who actually do their job instead of bullcrap around?

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

RMAHELL Quoted for the truth, I just wokeup and I am just Furious atm I seriously can not believe Asus did this.
    CL-Scott probably single handedly restored Asus RMA Process to be as pain free as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrsplmr View Post
    Scott has been the loyal link between 'we' that ROG and RMAhell. If at all possible I believe he should be retained and this put behind us a.s.a.p. with all due respect to the powers that be, he has earn the benefit of doubt. vote 1 for Mr.Billings .. a good shiny red A.... ROG.c.

CL-scott never had to help me personally, but I can't tell you how many times I referred people to PM him about an issue, and things got done. To be honest, I think that for a while I was telling people to contact @cl-scott almost as much as I was toasting spammers...considering how much of that I do, that's a lot!

He did so much for people, and we all loved his easy-going manner on the forums. He was always friendly and courteous, and we greatly appreciated his determination in setting things to rights for people who came on the forum looking for help with an RMA-type problem.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Come back and visit any time Scott.

im sorry to hear about your "sprained" feet's and all that, and it dubble suck what happened about your work.
    i realy hope you get a new job, and that you gona enjoy it as mutch as you did at the asus RMA ( well i guess you did enjoy it ).
    and i hope you wont be a stranger around here mister.
    ( typos may occure )

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array maximiza PC Specs
    maximiza PC Specs
    MotherboardRAMPAGE IV
    Processor4960X
    Graphics Card #11080TI
    Graphics Card #21080TI

I don't know him but what a downer, it was probably some esoteric political correctness issue. Heal better dude!
    Intel Core i7 4960X
    G.Skill F3-12800CL10-8GBXL
    size: 64 GBytes
    RAVEN 03
    RAMPAGE IV EXTREME
    PHILIPS BDM4065
    Custom Cooling Loop
    1080TI (X2)
    WINDOWS 7 PRO & Windows 10 64 Pro
    SEASONIC SS-850KM ACTIVE PFC F3

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array 1ceTr0n's Avatar

Asus, you jackasses. You better knock this crap off before we, your customers start a nice revolt against you!

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

OK that's enough thanks. Scott has asked himself to keep it civil and really this is an internal issue that has little to do with public discussion. As far as our forum is concerned, ASUS is certainly not reducing customer support on this forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3