cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scott Billings needs our support !

Sinless
Level 10
First, i don't know if i'm in troubles for posting this, but here i go.

Looks like Scott (Customer Loyality) was fired from Asus in the recent days, the reason? apparently someone interpreted one of Scott's comments as offensive. I hope people that were helped by Scott can share their experiences with the service here, and hopefully ASUS will hire again Scott.
Asus G75VW-RS72 :cool:
Old reliable Qosmio X305
27 REPLIES 27

Zygomorphic
Level 17
OK, let me say this...
...he was the go-to guy for all of us who are trying to get stuff sorted out. He took care of many people, just look through his posts.
...he got people's problems solved.
...you are not in trouble for saying this, it is good that you brought it up.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

chrsplmr
Level 18
If this is true .. this is the single 'dumbest' thing I have ever seen here.
Unless there is much more to the story ... and I do mean much more ..

cl-Scott has bent over backwards, done back flips and there were even a few hoops of fire to replace ..
or take over Mason's spot ... and from what I have seen and the contact I have had with him ...
he has gained the respect of the membership ... which wasn't easy for an Apple.

Scott in his short tenor has proven time and again that he is a ROG'r ....

I am beside myself with this ... There better be a good explaination ... gaining the trust of the
Membership is not easy ... he made it look that way.

So anyone care to enlighten us why the ROGforumRMAguru was let go ???
And who might you offer up with a grain of the tenasity of Mr.Billings or Mason do you offer as help for
those less fortunate???

And 'who' was the 'someone' that was alledgedly offended ??? [[That's not how things are done here.]]..c.

dclanz
Level 10
I don't know Scott personally, but I have seen him around the forums posting and assisting folks and that's good enough for me. If I can help in anyway possible, please let me know.

Gorman
Level 12
Scott has never posted anything offensive, besides that people don't get fired just for saying something offensive.

Citation needed.

There's no way ASUS fired one of the few good people they have working for them over something so stupid.

Granger
Level 10
This sucks big time, I've never needed Scott, but I have seen him help a lot of people, and thats good enough for me.

X-ROG
Level 15
For those with still pending problems, if you haven't had someone take over please give a shout. I'm still waiting on a formal replacement from our US team.

I cannot comment on his leaving the company sorry.

Nodens
Level 16
This is sad news. cl-scott was a nice guy and quite helpful to everyone with customer support issues and RMAs (including people that could make anyone lose their calm--from what I've personally seen in some threads)... 😞
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Thank You MarshallR. Please announce the replacement a.s.a.p...... sorry to hear this.
I wish him all the best.c.

+2 Rlch... great respect for the position you are put in and how you
Always handle it ... good bye Scott. I am sorry .. you will do well.

chrsplmr wrote:
Thank You MarshallR. Please announce the replacement a.s.a.p...... sorry to hear this.
I wish him all the best.c.

So do I. @cl-scott, we miss you.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23