Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

The Most Kills .... Ever ?

So I was doing my daily dose of Hardcore Kill Confirmed on BO2 the other day & decided I'd start trying to break my previous record of 50 kills In one match (I average 25-35 kills A match). I've personally never seen anyone get more than 60 Kills In a single match so I figured I'd attempt for 55-60 Kills .... What I did the same match blew my mind. Never will this happen again.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1URt0W6y3LM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Crazy stuff eh ? I play BO2 mostly on my Xbox since the PC version doesn't have Individual Dedicated Servers anymore. I bought a Hauppauge PVR to record all my Xbox games as I play so It Is VERY nice to have my Asus laptop that will record at ease! Enjoy the video & feel free to Subscribe to my Youtube for more crazy videos. Thanks.

Michael Adam.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

I dont play BO, but awesome job anyway!
    Motherboard Asus ROG Rampage IV Formula x79
    CPU Intel i7 4820k Ivy Bridge-E @ 4.6ghz
    GPU(s) 3 WAY SLI -- EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature (2GB)
    Displays 5140x1050 @ 120hz using 3 x Samsung 2233RZ
    RAM 16 GB 2133mhz G.Skill RipJaws Z
    PSU LEPA G Series G1600-MA
    Case Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra
    Storage Vertex 3 256 (Games), Intel 320 Series 128 (OS), + 4TB HDD

luckly u recorded it when u try to breaking a record... owning dude~

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Mankz's Avatar

Awesome scores

ROG Member Array

Thanks a lot for the compliments!

I remembered to bookmark it as soon as the game was finished with. BlackOps 2 would be a lot better if actually had dedicated servers to purchase like other games. The whole matchmaking system it has ruins it for people if the host decides to leave.

ROG AirWays Captain Array TenBlade's Avatar

Yeah, they ruined COD in many ways...
    Awesome score, mate, congratz!

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array mrwolf's Avatar

Ah im not a fan of COD anymore, used to love battlefield until they ruined it with BF3.. But, that was one crazy run man, good job ! lol

You should try out some bigger game with more scope and depth I got 185 kills in planetside 2 once within like 20 mins or something in a massive bombing raid Got about 79 another time as infantry with only like 30 or something deaths )

ROG Member Array

Thanks again for all the compliments, guys. I'm trying to set up everything for broadcasting rather than playing, but keep running into streaming issues ;/.

I wouldn't mind trying out A new game to play & stream actually. Been wanting to see what this laptop can really do.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array mrwolf's Avatar

Nice, if you like streaming and making videos you should check out ps2.. I have seen some awesome videos over the past couple months of this game.. Heres some nice ones..

ROG Member Array

That looks really nice! I need some more variety in my life instead of sticking around these FPS's & yelling at my screen. Are you using Steam?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast