Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Free to play Games

Hey guys, just wondering if you guys know of some good quality free to play games out there. Games like Planetside 2 and Hawken really surprised me, specially because of the fact they are free...Or maybe some awesome deals since I'm a cheapass...

ROG Enthusiast Array

well The secret world had monthly fee.... now it doesnt anymore u pay once u play forever :P http://www.thesecretworld.com/
    guildwars2 https://www.guildwars2.com/ same as the secret world
    Team fortress 2 is good too http://www.teamfortress.com/ is free2play

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array GottiBoi55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering if you guys know of some good quality free to play games out there. Games like Planetside 2 and Hawken really surprised me, specially because of the fact they are free...Or maybe some awesome deals since I'm a cheapass...

Those two are really good.
    You can try "Need for speed world", but you have to pay for upgrades to the basic car, or if you want to buy a better car.
    GottiBoi55
    Asus
    G750JZ-DS71 Windows 10 Pro (x64)
    Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ (2.40GHz)
    Samsung
    24GB Memory DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM
    SanDisk
    M.2 SSD 2x128GB in Raid 0 / WD-HGST-1TB HDD 7500-RPM
    NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
    Second Monitor: Shar
    p Aquos 32"

Thanks guys! Should I get Guild Wars 2 or Secret World first? (can't wait for ESO!!!!!!!)

Still open to more suggestions!

ROG Enthusiast Array

if you are into hack and slash, you should definitely check out Path of Exile - just went open beta this monday. It's a pretty amazing game for free to play standard.

ROG Enthusiast Array

well it depends on what do u perfer... i played them both, as i can say they are both great games.. played guild wars 2 for a month or 2.. but becouse of the instance system i kinda stoped playing it... pvp is good tho but the controls are hard. the secret world is more like normal world with scify stuff.. it's more like "realistic" with the characters and all... but all i can say it has a rly good "singelplayer like story mode" and it's rly awsome, the leveling system is completly different from normal games (the level doesnt matter couse it doesnt have levels it only has skill abilities so u can be much more then just a "class" u selected... in guild wars the story is great too but end game is... well hard to say but nothing much to do, the leveling system is rly fun couse it's full with event's (quests that happen randomly) u can do all quests with people not required to be in group... that's the fun part xD it's hard to say now ur choice if u got any more questions ask

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array mrwolf's Avatar

Never played secret world but i have been MACCKING GuildWars 2 and Planetside 2.. My 2 fav games at the moment.. infact im only playing 3 games, those 2 and Project Cars Alpha which u cant get into anymore until they finnish making the game Your choice..

Wesnoth is fun! Look for Open-source games, often the graphics aren't that great, but Wesnoth is surprising in that the graphics are good and the music is incredible!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    Hawken...! That's all I'm playing right now, but then last night I tried Crysis 3 Beta... So, looks like my gaming calendar this year is getting booked up... Dead Space 3 in several days.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array MrPeter1985's Avatar

Ghost Recon Online is Free to Play and rocks!!!
    || i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz || ASUS P8Z68-M Pro || Cooler Master Hyper 212+ || Kingston HyperX Red 8GB 1600MHZ || Sapphire HD7850 || OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Sata lll (OS) - Seagate Momentus XT 500GB (Programs) - 1TB WD HDD (Data) || OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W 80+ Certified || Rosewill REDBONE ||

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast