cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75VW backpack HELP!!!!

GhostJaw
Level 7
Hey all,
I'm looking for a new backpack for my G75VW and enough space to carry my books. I don't got a lot of money to spend on a bag, so i need something affordable that will get the job done (Everki is out). I'm also not trying to attract that much attention (like with Alienware) so it won't get stolen.

And i'd like to be able to use the specific laptop pouch to really protect my beast (versus just using the last compartment and ignoring the pouch). Thanks for your help guys!
Proud new owner of an ASUS G75VW-TH72
Intel Core i7-3630QM 2.4GHz processor
16GB of DDR3 RAM
750GB HDD (250GB + 500GB)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M (3GB GDDR5)
Blu-ray enabled DVDRW drive
14 REPLIES 14

Pitcher1
Level 9
you can search from asus estore

Colonel_Panic
Level 7
The Slappa Mask is about the only thing I've found that meets your (and my) criteria. Unfortunately that's got an MRP of $115 or so. I'm currently using a CaseLogic that barely fits my G75VW while I save up for the Mask.

Thanks guys for the suggestions.
does anyone know how the Toshiba 18.4-inch Gaming Backpack fits the G75VW? Or if it still available?
16GB of DDR3 RAM

This should work for you>>>>>Swiss Gear pegasus-computer-backpack
GottiBoi55
Asus
G750JZ-DS71 Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ (2.40GHz)
Samsung
24GB Memory DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM
SanDisk
M.2 SSD 2x128GB in Raid 0 / WD-HGST-1TB HDD 7500-RPM
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
Second Monitor: Shar
p Aquos 32"

GottiBoi55 wrote:

Bundy_Drop_Bear wrote:
I got this one http://www.bagworld.com.au/shop/detail/targus-voyager-17.3-laptop-backpack-black-ts045/
and can fit, the power supple plus my Asustreansformer and whole lot of other stuff/accessories into it and it even has a place to put drinks in a cooler bag type pocket. I paid less than what on this site but it is a great bag.

Ty i saw those backpacks and was curious about them. Do you know if the G75 will fit in the laptop pouch for those backpacks??? or does it just fit in the back compartment? i kinda specific on that. Thank you your help is apreciated!
16GB of DDR3 RAM

does anyone know how the ASUS ROG SHUTTLE BACKPACK hold's up? is it made well or worth it? just considering ll my options before i purchase a backpack
16GB of DDR3 RAM

targus XL I did a lot of research and tried out a couple others but this one takes the prize. It's big enough to fit a few college text books, a headset, mouse n game pad. All with your beast secured safely in the laptop compartment. I've been using this bag for a while now between my past g74 and now my g75. It's the most affordable out of the bunch and has plenty of room/compartments.

My vote for what you need, mines served me well for the past year. I walk around 5 miles at least a day between campus and my apartment, it's comfortable and doesn't look too flashy (which is something I both like and needed in my neighborhood). If you do go with this one for sure, all I recommend is cutting off the waist strap, it makes it look less computer science major.
G75
-i7-3610QM -16GB DDR3
-256GB Patriot SSD -Nvidia GTX 670M 3GB
-1TB HHD Storage

I have my eye on the Asus 17" ROG Backpack. Haven't tried it though, still carrying my laptop in the box because I just got it (and I've been busy/lazy).

GottiBoi55 wrote:

I use this bag. The G75 just fits in the back opening. I mean just fits. I carry my laptop, power adapters, big jambox and my e reader in it daily.