Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Been Away for a few weeks.

Just want to say thank you to those who have enquired about my well being these last few weeks. I am not going to be able to reply to each of the pm's that I have received, there are just too many of them.

For those that do not know I had a heart bye-pass procedure last year to replace a valve that was defective. The valve that they used was not compatible with my blood group, and resisted all attempts to be integrated with my system. The result was a second procedure to change the type of valve for one less likely to be rejected by my body. That procedure took place just after the new year. So I guess you could say I am now permanently water cooled. The good news was that the new valve was accepted by my body. And no further problems there.

Unfortunately I did something silly. I did not allow my body to heal. I tried to do to much too soon. I tried to clear some snow from my drive and slipped and did some real damage to myself less than a week after the procedure. I have spent the last few weeks in hospital paying for that hubris. Look hubris up if you do not know what it means.

But as of this afternoon I am back home and will be on the forum from Monday. It is quite late in the morning and I am wide away, so I have snuck down stairs to my PC an logged on. My wife has become very protective of me and removed all means of engaging with the internet from my access.

All I can say is that I have missed my friends here on ROG and can not wait to be able to part of our great community again. So those that have pm'd me for assistance or help I have not ignored you purposefully, and than you for all the well wishes from those who knew I was having some health issues.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Rockford
    welcome back.........

Yes, i am convinced i speak for all of us, when i say we have been missing you..
    Last edited by Rockford; 02-03-2013 at 03:20 AM.

i didn't know you have health problems, hope you doing fine, i'm inspired of you in the first place i visit here in the rog forum because you almost answer all the question on the thread and now i'am more inspired because despite of your health problems you seems don't forget to help others. =)
    i7 3770k @ 4.0 | Corsair H60 | Maximus V Gene | 4gb x 4 Crucial Ballistix Elite | Asus GTX 660ti TOP | Corsair Force GT 120gb | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Seasonic x-660 | Fractal Design Define Mini |

Rockford
    Maaaan, she unplugged him ;o)

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

Welcome back! And listen to your wife... sometimes they know better when we should stop and rest a little bit...

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array differential's Avatar

Good to hear your feeling OK man welcome back

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Baalberith_NL's Avatar

Welcome back, good to hear things are getting better.
    Intel Core i7 3960X
    Asus Rampage 4 Extreme
    32GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 Reds
    Corsair H80
    Corsair AX1200
    2 x M4 Crucial 128GB
    3 x 2TB WD Black
    2 x Asus GTX TITAN
    CoolerMaster HAF-X
    Dell U3011

ROG AirWays Captain Array TenBlade's Avatar

Glad you´re back in business, HiViz. In your defence, with a laptop in front of you, how much snow will you likely be shoveling??!!! But, we can´t blame wifes for protecting us, they want to make sure there´s someone there to shovel snow NEXT year
    Good to see you´re back, other people have chipped in with help while you were away, especially Chino has been hard at work, I must commend him with a rep!
    Take care now, don´t get caught

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array ganji PC Specs
    ganji PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Z87 Sabertooth
    Processori7 4770k
    Memory (part number)GSkill TridentX 2400MHz CL10 PC3-19200
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 980ti ACX 2.0 SC+
    Graphics Card #2EVGA 980ti ACX 2.0 SC+
    MonitorAsus VG28QE x3
    Storage #1Crucial BX100 256Gb
    Storage #2Samsung 840 Evo 250Gb
    CPU CoolerEK Predator 240
    CaseCorsair AIR 540
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova P2 1000w
    Keyboard Coolermaster quickfire pro
    Mouse Corsair M65 RGB
    Headset Roccat Kave XTD
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500
    OS Win 10 Pro

Good to see you back chap,
    Take it easy and hopefully you'll be back on form soon. Get well soon mate

There's always going to be more snow...but there's only ever going to be ONE HiVizMan. Take care, my friend. Glad to hear you're on the mend!
    "If it moves, salute it. If it doesn't move, pick it up. & if you can't pick it up...paint it RED & BLACK !!"
    G75VW-BBK5 {stock}

............ Macrium Reflect..................Full G55VW/G75VW model list!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast