ROG Member Array

Trackpad and Mouse stop working randomly :(

Hello Guys,
    I've been having this issue since a few days that keeps occurring pretty randomly. My trackpad and mouse stop working for a few minutes ( 10 -20 mins ) and then starts functioning properly. I am able to use the mouse buttons / trackpad buttons but I'm unable to move the cursor.

How do i solve this ? Driver conflict?

I do not really want to do a system restore. Haven't even checked if i have a restore point . What do i do ? Pretty irritating to find your cursor not moving during the middle of work.

I tried reading the posts in the forum , but i guess i got impatient. Sorry

I have asus g75 and Windows8

Waiting for your replies.
    Last edited by Shravanv; 02-03-2013 at 03:28 AM.

New ROGer Array

please reinstall driver and download new driver form asus website than install touchpad driver again.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Are you saying the trackpad and a separate mouse experience the same issue at the same time? If so it might not be the trackpad or mouse driver.

ROG Member Array

Yeah tkolarik .. I'm unable to move my cursor using my trackpad or mouse at the same time. However , i'm able to use left/right click on the trackpad and mouse as well. I've disabled my trackpad and I haven't had the issue since then. When I go into device manager , try to update my driver for HID Mouse compliant and Synaptics PS/2 port touch pad , it says best driver already installed.