cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want To Test!

Retired
Not applicable
Hey ROG! I may not be anything but a normal guy in the fire alarm business, but I was watching one of your YouTube videos and the guy was answering questions. One of them really caught my attention and that was "Can I be a tester?" I don't know how many ROG workers will read this, but it would be the biggest honor to test your latest products.

Right now I am operating off of a Mac and I hate it. On August 6th I turn 18 and to celebrate I was going to pick up the ROG G74SX and do a video review on it. I had this crazy idea maybe I could get it as a gift from you guys but that would be a little insane right? Anyways, in all seriousness, I would LOVE to test for you guys. Build a tower with a new MB, operate and review a new notebook, anything. PLEASE give me a chance! I promise I wont disappoint!

Connor
50 REPLIES 50

Retired
Not applicable
Conor, we would all like free stuff. Most of us here can write reviews and do video reviews. still nice try never hurts to ask

Area_66
Level 11
Me, I just want am XXL ROG t-Shirt to test it.... ( nice marketing idea, put one in each ROG product )

Raja
Level 13
We could do demographic based paraphernalia I suppose:

1) ROG zit cream for teens

2) Some nicely fitting ROG T-shirts for ladies

3) ROG underpants for senior citizens

J/K

😄

Z3roSix
Level 7
I want

4) ROG underware for ladies

:p:p j/k
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Humans TOP 3 best friends:

1.Dogs
2.Google Search
3.Zip Tie

4) ROG underware for ladies ..... let's not go to much in detail the OP is under 18 and own a mac.......

Retired
Not applicable
I like it, I will take one of each please 🙂

Six Foot Ginger wrote:
I like it, I will take one of each please 🙂

you will be so cute in your ROG underwear make sure to post a pic

chrsplmr
Level 18
When you get to the point that you ROG Brand your ladies panties...you are Official.
The only thing left from there is the center chest tat as you desend deeper into complete Rogaholism.
..Now I just gotta have them panties....ok...maybe, I already got the tat or is that my lady?
I can't say. Maybe she's not get'n them panties either, are they real soft...and silky? What other kinda
creams you got? And that'll be XXXL for me please, You wont be ask'n me to post a pic..hahahaha...Maybe.c.

Retired
Not applicable
you know what i will do? give me some time and i'll set something up. "in search of the ROG reviewer." Maybe i'll create a thread and you can tell me why you think you are qualified to test our products. Maybe i'll throw in a Maximus IV Gene-Z board for someone to convince me they have what it takes to review a board. And honestly... do you want to review a board because you want to review it? Or do you just want free hardware...?

Maybe if enough people are interested we can have a community board to go around for people to try out for fun. im not expecting something crazy or serious, but something fun and truthful. it'll be on the honor system. any suggestions?