Retired
Not applicable
Fresh list.....

Its like a Mayhem..
8 REPLIES 8

Zka17
Level 16
Yes, indeed...

Are we letting them to play around until HWBOT starts giving points for submissions? 😄

Retired
Not applicable
Yes, some globals would be nice..

And see my friend from Russia there also... who beat me with 300 points in the Vantage..

I am like a hippo, i never forget.. ;o)

Zka17
Level 16
It seems that the HD7970s dominate this one (too?)...

Retired
Not applicable
Yes, and kinda low clocks, seems demanding for the gpu..

But things are most likely to change, back and forth.. 7970/680

Zka17
Level 16
I did a run of this 3DMark, but with all tests... just wanted to see how it is (stock settings)... - and if I remember correctly, the temps went up pretty high... so, I guess, no real chance with stock cooling there...

HiVizMan
Level 40
The AMD camp got it right with the 7 series and benchmarks that is for sure. This benchmark is very hard on the VGA and good cooling is a must. Water at the very least but sub-zero to rule once the bench gets popular. A good cascade will do, or even dry ice as most of the time you do not need to get below -90 with the 7970
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Menthol
Level 14
As I hang my head low, us keepler owners have to bench against each other at this point, here's to hoping the Titan isn't just a rumer and we can compete again

Menthol wrote:
As I hang my head low, us keepler owners have to bench against each other at this point, here's to hoping the Titan isn't just a rumer and we can compete again

Nothing to be ashamed of, Kepler on laptop (G55 660M here on mine) is... phenomenal. And benchmarks are one thing, gaming performance and driver issues another. So 2013 I'm with Nvidia all the way.

Once Nvidia optimises for 3DMark and you see the GTX690s flex their muscles, it might change things a bit.