cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please asus moderators look here.

Pheronix
Level 7
I got a replacement of asus sabertooth z77 as maximus v forumla.
I had been told to pay the diffrence amount of rs.5000(~93$).
Service centre people gave me a sealed pack motherboard.
When i was home and was just checking the unboxing video's it was shown that there was a asus logo & rog sticker (metallic)..
But when i opened my box i didnt found both of them.
I contacted the service centre for this.
They told me to send images of the logos which were missing.
I emailed them as they needed.
Now it has been 8 days after replacement & they are like we have given you a sealed pack & now its your lookout.
I mean wtf is this ?
Instead of paying the full amount m getting a box whithout logos.?

I have been using asus products since lasy 5yrs and have not faced a problem til now.

Is this called asus care ?

Please reply toe on this.
13 REPLIES 13

Zygomorphic
Level 17
Maybe you were supposed to keep the logo stickers from the original mobo. I'm kind of confused about the stickers, because what they did was fair and seemingly quick.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

chrsplmr
Level 18
If the service center is close .. sounds like this was in person .. why not just waltz back in

there and tell them 'hey, this is missing stuff.' ??
Is this an option?

Zy .. agreed. I got a warm fuzzy feeling when I read they actually .. ect. ect.
Then ... ~choke~ on the finish line... geesh.

Sorry to hear this OP .. but, hows that MaxV ROG'n for ya ???

HiVizMan wrote:
I think the OP is saying he got a new board that he had to pay an additional amount to upgrade too.

Therefore the new box which was sealed should have had all the bits and pieces.

Yep. That's how I took it too. Point taken: $98 is a bit steep for a $20-$30 upgrade ..
making it really Full Retail .. OP more than deserves 'all the bits and pieces.'
he $Paid$ for them .c.

HiVizMan
Level 40
I think the OP is saying he got a new board that he had to pay an additional amount to upgrade too.

Therefore the new box which was sealed should have had all the bits and pieces.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

billyray520
Level 10
My MVE board only came with one sticker, the Asus ROG one. Did the OP get one sticker? I couldn't find an Intel I7 sticker in my CPU sealed box!! :mad:
Asus Maximus V Extreme BIOS 1903, see specs above avatar.

Asus G73 jh A1 laptop, BIOS 213, vBIOS OD2, 8 GB Ram, 240 GB Intel SSD, 180 GB Intel SSD. Win 7 Pro. Purchased new from PowerNotebooks.com in May 2010.
(both have 1920X1080 hd screens, mine above, hers below )
Asus G73 Sw XR1 laptop 8 GB Ram, 160 GB Intel SSD, 80 GB Intel SSD. Purchased used >Ebay 1/10/13, Did clean install of Windows 7

Area_66
Level 11
I never see a Sealed Motherboard Box from Asus. Will be nice to have seals, I dislike to purchase something someone can have open, especially at $ 300-500

Area 66 wrote:
I never see a Sealed Motherboard Box from Asus. Will be nice to have seals, I dislike to purchase something someone can have open, especially at $ 300-500

Honestly, I think seals would be an excellent idea particularly simple stickers which says "void" when tampered.
ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV

feniks
Level 11
with my MVE (was sealed AFAIK) I received only 1 flat gray sticker with ROG logo, nothing else per stickers. I think it was in manual.
... same goes for Intel sticker 😉 it's inside the manual booklet 😄

pls doublecheck, if box was sealed then I think it should be there somewhere ... on a side note, I don't understand how big of a problem it would be to such a big corporation as ASUS to simply mail you a few spare stickers ... EVGA does that without a problem if something like that happens. sheesh, it's silly on their side ...
.: R3C0NF1GUR3D :.
ASUS MVE :: 3770K bench @ 5.2GHz (delidded) :: 2x4GB Mushkin 996990 @ 2400MHz CL10 @ 1.7V :: evga 670 2GB SLI @ 1280/7108 :: Mushkin Chronos 240GB SSD RAID0 (OS) :: WD RE4 2TB (storage) 2TB :: Hitachi Deskstar 5K300 2TB (backup USB3.0) :: ASUS VG248QE 24'' 144Hz monitor

My rig with pictures
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

feniks wrote:
with my MVE (was sealed AFAIK) I received only 1 flat gray sticker with ROG logo, nothing else per stickers. I think it was in manual.
... same goes for Intel sticker 😉 it's inside the manual booklet 😄

pls doublecheck, if box was sealed then I think it should be there somewhere ... on a side note, I don't understand how big of a problem it would be to such a big corporation as ASUS to simply mail you a few spare stickers ... EVGA does that without a problem if something like that happens. sheesh, it's silly on their side ...

Thanks feniks! 😄 I went through my build supplies, and found the Intel instruction book. My sticker was on the back cover of the instruction book! 😄 I guess I never looked there! I expected it to fall out of the package or something. Thanks again! My tower on wheels already had the Asus ROG sticker, and the "fueled by Sapphire" sticker. Now it has the "Intel Inside" Core I7. At last my computer is truly and fully complete! 😮 aahhhhhh.....:cool:
Asus Maximus V Extreme BIOS 1903, see specs above avatar.

Asus G73 jh A1 laptop, BIOS 213, vBIOS OD2, 8 GB Ram, 240 GB Intel SSD, 180 GB Intel SSD. Win 7 Pro. Purchased new from PowerNotebooks.com in May 2010.
(both have 1920X1080 hd screens, mine above, hers below )
Asus G73 Sw XR1 laptop 8 GB Ram, 160 GB Intel SSD, 80 GB Intel SSD. Purchased used >Ebay 1/10/13, Did clean install of Windows 7

hehe, it's good you found it 😄

as per ROG sticker, yeah, as someone said it was actually in DVD envelope, that's also where I usually find EVGA case stickers 🙂
.. but checking the manual doesn't hurt! 😄

billyray520 wrote:
Thanks feniks! 😄 I went through my build supplies, and found the Intel instruction book. My sticker was on the back cover of the instruction book! 😄 I guess I never looked there! I expected it to fall out of the package or something. Thanks again! My tower on wheels already had the Asus ROG sticker, and the "fueled by Sapphire" sticker. Now it has the "Intel Inside" Core I7. At last my computer is truly and fully complete! 😮 aahhhhhh.....:cool:
.: R3C0NF1GUR3D :.
ASUS MVE :: 3770K bench @ 5.2GHz (delidded) :: 2x4GB Mushkin 996990 @ 2400MHz CL10 @ 1.7V :: evga 670 2GB SLI @ 1280/7108 :: Mushkin Chronos 240GB SSD RAID0 (OS) :: WD RE4 2TB (storage) 2TB :: Hitachi Deskstar 5K300 2TB (backup USB3.0) :: ASUS VG248QE 24'' 144Hz monitor

My rig with pictures
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle