cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Asus Maximus IV Extream-Z soket 1155 AI SUITE UTILITY II WINDOWS 8 X64

skypesuite
Level 7
Asking for your help, I own the Asus Maximus IV Extream-Z 1155, I installed Windows 8 pro x64, I can not find a new version of AI Suite II Utility for Windows 8, and I can not even install the older version of AI Suite II Utility someone has an idea to help me?
thanks

I apologize for my English, I got help from Google translator

Chiedo un aiuto, io possiedo la Asus Maximus IV Extream-Z 1155, ho installato Windows 8 pro x64, non riesco a trovare una nuova versione Utility di AI Suite II per Windows 8, e non riesco installare neppure la versione più vecchia di AI Suite II Utility qualcuno ha una idea per aiutarmi?? Grazie

Chiedo scusa per il mio inglese mi sono fatto aiutare da Google traduttore
13 REPLIES 13

TenBlade
Level 11
Ciao, skypesuite, and welcome to the ROGs!
Please tell me what you want to use AI Suite for.
There are many members here, who have had some trouble with AI Suite, especially in terms of overclocking the computer from the desktop.

Scusa per mio bad Italiano 😉 Google traduttore to the rescue:

Ciao, skypesuite, e benvenuto ai ROGs! Ti prego, dimmi quello che si desidera utilizzare per la AI Suite. Ci sono molti membri qui, che hanno avuto qualche problema con AI Suite, soprattutto in termini di overclock.

AI suite I look for the features that I had in the version for Windows 7 overclok control, fan control, and the rest of the parameters as in Windows 7

Chino
Level 15
Unfotunately, there is no AI Suite for that particular motherboard that supports W8. You'll have to wait for an update. But the MIVE-Z being an older motherboard, the update might or might not come. As Tenblade said, there are far better programs that do the same thing AI Suite does and even better.

TenBlade
Level 11
Did you reach a stable overclock?! How high?

HiVizMan
Level 40
It is best to overclock via the BIOS.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Hello, I am not able to do a good over clock from bios, all the ones I tried did not go well, could you tell me what software alternative to desktop, replace AI Suite II, or turbo evo, epu, fan control etc.. for MIVEZ in Windows 8 x64? thanks
I can also learn to overclokcare bios but I need a good guide

These are pictures of my pc

Hello, I am not able to do a good over clock from bios, all the ones I tried did not go well, could you tell me what software alternative to desktop, replace AI Suite II, or turbo evo, epu, fan control etc.. for MIVEZ in Windows 8 x64? thanks
I can also learn to overclokcare bios but I need a good guide

These are pictures of my pc

skypesuite
Level 7
Now I switched to Windows 7 to take advantage of Ai suite but I'm ready to go back to Windows 8 in a few hours

HiVizMan
Level 40
I do not recommend using OS based applications to do a 24/7 overclock.

Why can you not do a BIOS overclock?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.