cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Your Own GX1000 Eagle Eye Mouse Style

skywalker311
Level 8
You know what I thought that be cool if they could come up with.
Take that template that they had the contest with and let you do your on custom design.
It could be a sticker or even make plate covers to put on it.
Like with the plates, you could buy the mouse from (let say) frozencpu,
and then customize it. Then let them put it on so it wouldn't void the warranty.
I'm just think out loud but how cool would that be.
Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.
3 REPLIES 3

Skull6
Level 10
I think it ouwld have been "cool" if I'd have been able to log in & vote on it during the competition. Server always seemed to be down when I tried.

But yes, I think your idea does have some merit. That could work is if you could find some "sticky paper" for your printer & use the templated file of the decal outlines that you could customize & print yourself.
"If it moves, salute it. If it doesn't move, pick it up. & if you can't pick it up...paint it RED & BLACK !!"
G75VW-BBK5 {stock}

............ Macrium Reflect ..................Full G55VW/G75VW model list!

I meant to say I found the GX1000 gaming mouse online. it was $115 us dollars.
Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.

skywalker311
Level 8
I didn't think about that. I remember about 6 months to a year after the 360 came out.
There was two kits that you could get to design the controller. One came with two sets of sticker,
that had a design already made and the other sticker was for the printer.
You could go on there website and it had a template and you could put what ever picture you wanted on there and then print it out.
The other one was kind of the same, it had a pre made sticker and then you could go to there website and design what you wanted and they made it and sent it to you. It was much higher quality stuff and it cost a good bit more, but it was well worth it.
That be a good way to do it. I found one online for $115 (100% real site). They just got them in.