Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1 issues going to send it back. unless there is a fix

ViRuS2k
Level 7
The issue is with the software not the hardware
the drivers are bloody annoying...

my issue is this i got the card yesterday and im already wanting to tair my hair out
i cant get the dolbytheatre v4 to install properly.

I tryed the drivers of the cd and the latest beta drivers and one issue arises and well the picture shows. Everytime i try to get into the dolby settings this happens.

--------------------------------------------

I have tryed everything i can think of, i dont even know what software needs updated to match the driver
i have checked and uninstalled onboard drivers and azuntech prelude drivers then fresh install but it still pops up this annoying driver missmatch error.

if i cant sort this its going back for a refund or exchange with something else.
2 REPLIES 2

Tassy
Level 7
I ran into this issue too among others:( I removed everything inc the directories after uninstall, let it reboot then I dl the driverpack manually, then installed it.I know how frustrating it is though, I love the card but the software is a pos at moment sadly.

KILLER_K
Level 10
Also make sure you go to run and type in %temp%. Once it opens select all and delete the folders. You will not be able to delete them all but most of them will delete. Then use ccleaner and scan the registry for broken links. Remember to keep doing until it find nothing broken. May take 4 or more scans.