Okay, I received this motherboard with these items :
Windows 7 x64, bios 0506
AMD X6 1090T (waiting for bulldozer :P)
Corsair vengeance 1600ghz 2x4g
AMD power color radeon HD 6950 2gb
Corsair hydro cooling
SSD crucial c-300 128g
The rest prob dont matter, power supply is a kingwin 1000W

I did successfully overclock the system at 4.1ghz in a stable position. I did run prime95 for 3 nights (3x8hrs). I was stable. I did run benchmark burnit at least 20 times for all the features it always pass except for the network that sometime miss a package which isnt a big deal.

Since everything was stable, I wanted to start copying files from my other computer like musics (the files pass thru my network which always worked fine before). I selected all the musics, around 3g, and tried to copy them into my computer, so it suddently crashed in a blue screen. Everytime I tried to transfer a file which is 300mb ++, im waiting for the blue screen to appear. BUT, it seems to correctly copy files in the own SSD.

Now we start the painfull research of "WTF is the problem".

1) I changed the memory to kingston, didnt fix it.

2) I did reset everything back to stock settings

3) I formatted twice the SSD and installed ALL the asus.com drivers that was on related for crosshair V

4) I tried to change the plugs on the SSD and the ports, didnt work at alll

5) I upgraded the firmware to the last version on the SSD

6) And now im there with the same problem.

Please help me, im about to become crazy with that.

*New : vpcnfltr.sys is not in my Blue screen error
8 REPLIES 8

Area_66
Level 11
Do you have an extra NIC to give a try ?

Retired
Not applicable
I dont have that, my both computer right now only have integrated network. I just dont see why a network failure comes to a blue screen

Retired
Not applicable
ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/so...V117321003.zip fixed my problem ! for the moment I will keep you guys posted.

Raja
Level 13

Retired
Not applicable
Everything seems to be working fine, the npc_thing replaces the intel drivers or its an addition?

Carloshell wrote:
Everything seems to be working fine, the npc_thing replaces the intel drivers or its an addition?

These are new drivers. 🙂

Retired
Not applicable
I just installed thoses and tried differents types of transfer, I can assure you its a 100% success. I will run stress test since im going to bed, I will keep you posted!

Thanks a lot

Raja
Level 13
Awesome, thanks 🙂