Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry Maximus IV Extreme-Z .. Problems with AISuite II

Hey There,

I bought last month my Maximus IV Extreme-Z.

I installed the latest drivers for my MB and i've got the latest BIOS.

But i can't install the AISuite II. No Matter if i want to install original from the driver CD or from the internet. Evry time i get the message:

"The model does not support this application"

For real ... when my board is not supported by the AISuite II, it wouldn't be on my MB CD.

Anybody a hint to solve that problem?

Greetings

Goldi

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Hey goldi can I ask stupid question please.

What is the reason you wish to install AISuite. It is not my favourite software at all. And unless there is a specific that you need I will gladly suggest a few alternatives.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I just wat to install FanXpert to get informations about my temp and speed control ....

I just tried some other programs for that but they aren't so well ...

I learned that i should use programs that are supported by the manufacturer ....

My best example:

I got an Asus M4A79XTD-Evo and i had installed Asus PC Probe II and Everest Home. And they show 2 different Voltages of my CPU. and the right was that from Asus.

So thats the reason i want a program supported by Asus.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Can I give you this link. The is Speedfan, this should work for what you need. Let me know if this will help you out and meet your needs.

Could you also post your os and the download link from asus you are using?
    Last edited by KILLER_K; 02-17-2013 at 03:24 PM.

thx for that program .. i just tried it .. but i have 5 fans (including CPU fan) and it only can detect 3 of them ....

it's nice basic program, but to low

I understand. I recommend to most folks to try and not install the software as it is problematic for some people. I am sure you will be fine.

For monitoring my hardware I like to use HWmonitor. Speedfan for the fans is a very very good choice.

Will check back to see what your reply was with regard to the OS.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I understand. I recommend to most folks to try and not install the software as it is problematic for some people. I am sure you will be fine.

For monitoring my hardware I like to use HWmonitor. Speedfan for the fans is a very very good choice.

Will check back to see what your reply was with regard to the OS.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Which version of Windows are you using? And which version of AI Suite are you trying to install?

HW Monitor is nice .. but also find only 3 Fans like Speedfan ... but thx for that tip

I use W7 Ultimate 64bit and tried from Support CD v 1.01.40 and from Asus HP v 1.01.30

Version 2.01.01 is the latest version you can download it from the Maximus V Extreme. Works on the IV too

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast