Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bohound View Post
    i have a similar problem but diferent since my performance varies sudendly, i can be playing at 60 fps in world of tanks then sudendly it drops to 10 or 5, then again 60 for some seconds then again drops and so on, i just notice this is when using only the battery i dont know if someone has the same issues, also i notice when out of the game(but the game still fntioniong, the screens like flashes, the slow down, normal again, flashes and slow down again and it only get to normal when connected to a power suply, it only happens when using battery only, i hope someone can help me, and also maybe someone else has the same problem, in my g75v takes ages to wake up from hybernation donno wtf is going on, and sometimes it doesnt ven wake up from hibernation at all, maybe this is a solved and knoe problem but since im already here better ask
    /facepalm

Been beaten to death already. Can not game on battery as the battery can not provide constant power to the GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohound View Post
    i have a similar problem but diferent since my performance varies sudendly, i can be playing at 60 fps in world of tanks then sudendly it drops to 10 or 5, then again 60 for some seconds then again drops and so on, i just notice this is when using only the battery i dont know if someone has the same issues, also i notice when out of the game(but the game still fntioniong, the screens like flashes, the slow down, normal again, flashes and slow down again and it only get to normal when connected to a power suply, it only happens when using battery only, i hope someone can help me, and also maybe someone else has the same problem, in my g75v takes ages to wake up from hybernation donno wtf is going on, and sometimes it doesnt ven wake up from hibernation at all, maybe this is a solved and knoe problem but since im already here better ask
    Well if you start the game and you have the hole time 60 fps
    and next time you start the game and you have low fps then yes there is something wrong.

if it's ALWAYS dropping FPS IN GAME it could be the graphic effects that give you the lagg as sample 5 tanks is shooting at you that give a large graphic effect that can draw your fps down.

When i play Battlefield 3 and everyone is throwing grenades then my fps goes to 50--->25 because the Physx effects and other effects such as smoke...

So maybe it's your grapich card that cant handle so much effects

Here is a sample what Physx is and you see it gives more effects then without it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWFkDrKvBRU
    ACER PREDATOR G9-791 |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |16 GB RAM |GTX970M 3GB |FULL HD | 750GB SSD | Samsung 850 PRO & 2X M.2 SSD RAID 0
    G75VW |Intel Core I7-3610QM |24GB RAM |GTX670M 3 GB |FULL HD | 526GB SSD | Samsung 840 EVO & 850 PRO
    GL552VW |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |12 GB RAM |GTX960M 3GB |FULL HD | 256GB SSD | Samsung

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by TokoDude View Post
    Well if you start the game and you have the hole time 60 fps
    and next time you start the game and you have low fps then yes there is something wrong.

if it's ALWAYS dropping FPS IN GAME it could be the graphic effects that give you the lagg as sample 5 tanks is shooting at you that give a large graphic effect that can draw your fps down.

When i play Battlefield 3 and everyone is throwing grenades then my fps goes to 50--->25 because the Physx effects and other effects such as smoke...

So maybe it's your grapich card that cant handle so much effects

Here is a sample what Physx is and you see it gives more effects then without it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWFkDrKvBRU

No, it's not a problem. If you are on battery power, it's not enough to maintain performance on demanding games. You can play a browser game sure, but BF3? not a chance. Now, if you are on AC power it's a different situation. Imagine trying to play on a desktop with an underpowered PSU and crappy 12+ Rails. It's similar in effect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2