cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First PC Build. need advice

akkuma
Level 7
Hi guys, Im planning to buy a gaming slash hardcore programming pc but i can't figure out which parts are the best for me. Ill do rendering video in afterEffects,hardocore programming so i guess you already know where im coming from. my budget is $2800.. I also want a pc that is easy to overclock but will not damage any of my parts because of overclocking. maybe 4.4 to 4.5 ghz will do. sorry for my bad english. Hope you can help me guys. Thanks..

edit : i need 2monitors
19 REPLIES 19

Chino
Level 15
Welcome to the Republic of Gamers forums, akkuma. Just a few questions.

Is the $2800 budget just for the system? Or does it include the 2 monitors? Also where do you live? And where are you going to get your parts from?

Chino wrote:
Welcome to the Republic of Gamers forums, akkuma. Just a few questions.

Is the $2800 budget just for the system? Or does it include the 2 monitors? Also where do you live? And where are you going to get your parts from?

$2800 = system and 2 monitors..

I live in the philippines, Ill get my parts in my country.. $2800 is around php120,000 here..

skywalker311
Level 8
What you are wanting is a workstation PC and it cost $$. There are alot of good people on here that sure will help you in the right direction.
Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.

skywalker311 wrote:
Do you have the monitors or is that in the budget to. What you are wanting is a workstation PC and it cost $$. There are alot of good people on here that sure will help you in the right direction. Just give some more info like chino was asking.

I don't have the monitors, it's included in my budget, monitor+system = $2800.. I'm still a student and i don't have enough money to buy more than my budget. I Hope you can help me figure this out. Thanks..

Area_66
Level 11
WorkStation ; P9X79 WS with a 3930k

Area 66 wrote:
WorkStation ; P9X79 WS with a 3930k

can you give me more details? I'm new at this. sorry.

skywalker311
Level 8
I would love to help you but I'm in the states and I dont know anything about the philippines. Are the parts about the same price that are in the states. Here you can get a intel i7-3770k for $320 us dollars. Just let me know the price it cost you but in us $ and I'll give my opinion.
Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.

skywalker311 wrote:
I would love to help you but I'm in the states and I dont know anything about the philippines. .

I will say the parts cost a little bit more and you have less choice.

skywalker311 wrote:
I would love to help you but I'm in the states and I dont know anything about the philippines. .

I will say the parts cost a little bit more and you have less choice.