Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

LOL that is quite insane at a level.

Do you not always have your internet on? I find this issue totally mind boggling. Have tested my set up and could not duplicate.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array RazorCat's Avatar

weird right sir?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_6.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	17495

these are my load & temps right now... by the way i'm using offset...

it is kinda funny coz i cant find the connection between intel speedstep and my internet connection...
    when I turn my modem off then do a restart.. Speedstep goes off.. but when I switch my internet modem ON and my Rig detects it.. Speedstep works instantly... lol.. grrrrrrrrr....

will try to do a clean reformat tomorrow and see what happens..

@ HiVizman: Sir should I update to latest Bios?
    Last edited by RazorCat; 02-22-2013 at 01:58 PM.
    i7-2600k | Maximus V Gene | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | 4x4Gb 1600 RipjawsX | Seagate Barracuda 500GB, Toshiba 500GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, 1TB WD Caviar Green, 2TB Caviar Red | Gigabyte Gtx 970 Windforce | XFX 650W XXX Edition | NZXT Phantom White | ASUS VX239H

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

If you told me what your bios is I need to go look. But since everything else works just peachy with that bios. What I might do is simply save my OC to a profile and clear CMOS and reflash your current version of bios via Ezyflash2 in the tools section of the bios.

Go check if speedstep works when all is on defaults (as it should) and then apply the OC and see if speed step is still nuts.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

by the way Sir HiVizman C-States are on AUTO...

ahhh so it is OK to reflash the same bios version? the one im using right now?
    i thought it's not good to reflash same bios version.. noob here..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_7.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	17497
    im using Bios 3501
    latest is 3603 but it features upgrades for Intel Rapid Storage Technology..

I'll do reformat first hour in the morning, im suspecting drivers and other softwares..
    Last edited by RazorCat; 02-22-2013 at 02:19 PM.
    i7-2600k | Maximus V Gene | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | 4x4Gb 1600 RipjawsX | Seagate Barracuda 500GB, Toshiba 500GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, 1TB WD Caviar Green, 2TB Caviar Red | Gigabyte Gtx 970 Windforce | XFX 650W XXX Edition | NZXT Phantom White | ASUS VX239H

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Yes that is the correct place to uninstall the cpu. Once you uninstall them, just reboot and it will add them back. Also download this and check for malware please.

MBAM

Ok good day again ROG!

Sorry for the late post...

Im happy to tell you guys that my system is doing fine now.... I thought my motherboard or my processor is defective! lol..

I did format my drive during the weekend... installed a clean fresh OS and WOW! that intel speedstep is back to normal EVEN without the internet, i mean the modem ON...

its back to normal... I dont know maybe there's a software that is having a conflict on my previous OS or maybe like sir Killer say some malware...

that weird speedstep is a-OK now! thank U ROG!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2