cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Excitement: Crysis 3 Is Here

Mankz
Level 10
Graphics settings anxiety/joy sets in as Crytek finally give us the next performance-related meme. Yes, it's official, you may start describing things based on whether or not they can run Crysis 3.

http://rog.asus.com/209902013/gaming/maximum-excitement-crysis-3-is-here/
10 REPLIES 10

chrsplmr
Level 18
Crysis is why I built my present ROG .. Crysis3, I suspect, will be why I rethink and build the next.
Im slowly being convinced of those crazy game lovers ... Max and Ivy ... hehehhee.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
Crysis is why I built my present ROG .. Crysis3, I suspect, will be why I rethink and build the next.
Im slowly being convinced of those crazy game lovers ... Max and Ivy ... hehehhee.c.

You thinking of jumping ship to Intel? blasphemy!! 😛

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
You thinking of jumping ship to Intel? blasphemy!! 😛

Maybe Ill hide it under the desk in a cardboard box .. hahhaha .. I could never let my V see it .. she
would never understand.

If the CrossHair VI Formula/SteamRoller/8xxxSeries ATI is anything like I have 'read' about .. intel
will be a moot point. hahahhaa .

'We' are really gonna have to step it up a notch if 'we' are Ever gonna have a
prayer of competing with MSI-G .... hahhahahahhahohoohohoohohhehhehhehehee ..ha.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
'We' are really gonna have to step it up a notch if 'we' are Ever gonna have a
prayer of competing with MSI-G .... hahhahahahhahohoohohoohohhehhehhehehee ..ha.c.

Aye. Another brand can make imitation red and black boards all they want. It still won't be ROG. 😉

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Aye. Another brand can make imitation red and black boards all they want. It still won't be ROG. 😉

Trolololol.

I imagine driver updates will do a lot to help speed up Crysis 3, so there is little use discussing performance numbers immediately upon launch of the game.

Mankz
Level 10
I still love a good replay of the Original Crysis.. Such an epic game.

Wish we had more 'open world' games again. Far Cry 3 is a pretty good punt at it I suppose.

Given my experience with Crysis 2, I'm going to wait a little until the prices drop off a little before picking it up and blasting through the single player.

srmojuze
Level 10
I never thought I would see the day when I could play Crysis3 on ~my own laptop~. Asus ROG has made that day come true, right in front of me now. 🙂

chilinmichael
Level 10
Anyone here played it? Thoughts vs Crysis 2 (and in general as well) ?
Asus G20CB - Core i7 6700, Nvidia GTX980, 16GB Ram, 256GB SK Hynix SSD, 1TB Samsung SSD.