cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSI incomming against ROG

maximiza
Level 11
http://hexus.net/tech/news/mainboard/51873-msi-teases-gaming-motherboards-rival-asus-rog-series/

Looks like massive overclocking wars will soon be upon us. We will have to get our overvolts, overclocks, extra cycles ready. I wonder how much hardware will be lost in these battles? It looks like they copied the ROG theme. LN2 divisons might be needed
🙂
27 REPLIES 27

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Bahaha oh wow, they're bringing 2 gold plated USB Ports and PS/2 Port and a newer "Killer" NIC. Big.deal 😛 :cool:

Retired
Not applicable
They sold MSI boards here in Sweden..

And the marketing was>

Buy a MSI motherboard and get a RC helicopter for free...

Man...

I think that speaks for itself..

Brand trasher No 1......

maximiza
Level 11
Maybe they will fly the Rc helocopter into your head while gamming at a LAN meet?:p

Retired
Not applicable
Or we can look forward to a Microwave, bundled with the new board, who knows?

Then i might get one, i need a new Micro..

Max> it was the ones with a wire control .. So they can get far enough..

cut the wire and throw it??

chrsplmr
Level 18
MSI ... hahhahahha ... little MeToo ... hahhhahaha .. helicopter ??? into WhitePaws head ??? hahahaha
he would swat it out of the sky like the nat it is ... and still win ..

This is ROG .. everything else is blow ... i mean just blue. hahahhaa.c.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Oh Boy a new Microwave from Massive Sh1t International! well if you look at what the article stated about the onboard Network controller you'll very quickly realize that it's not going anyplace because they are using the Killer Networks E2200 embedded Controller that has many Laptop users cussing because Qualcom hasn't supported anything Killer Net in over 2 years and also why the Thunderbolt Card bundled with the Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt is sooooooo bad!

Retired
Not applicable
For you my friends..

believe it or not..

WhitePaw wrote:
For you my friends..

believe it or not..

That small helicopter is not too bad... :cool:

Zka17 wrote:
That small helicopter is not too bad... :cool:

LOL. It would be funnier if people bought that package just for the helicopter and throw away the motherboard. 😛