Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Rockford
    zka.. No make one of those fancy heli landing platforms, thats on oil rigs offshore.. On the bench..

a few circles, and you are all set..

And you can get air born, to the intro of Fire strike..
    Last edited by Rockford; 02-20-2013 at 12:13 AM.

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

That's fine with me too... Then just need to make the X79Extreme11 black and red...

Hm... that's an idea, WhitePaw...

Rockford
    and while they are on it.. please Asrock, Include a proper PWM controller, thanks.. (or simply install it properly)..

Cant believe how the Asrock x79 extreme boards could get past the reviews so easy., and with flying colors (many times). its a heap of issues on those boards..

Mine specimen could have been made a truly rainy day, i dunno..

wont go there, but i can tell you this..

The first thing i had to do, was to remove the board heatsinks, and bending them in position, because they were blocking the ram slots, so i couldn't install the memory..

After that, yes. It didnt stop there..

Great thing, when getting a new board..

No, stop being negative WP..
    Last edited by Rockford; 02-20-2013 at 12:36 AM.

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myk SilentShadow View Post
    ~laughs~ if the rumors floating around are true, ArseRock(as MarshallR so eloquently calls them) will become part of ASUS...that is, if ASUS buys them out.
    Me what I ear is that for now Pegatron ( Asrock ) make the motherboard for Asus and ECS make the Asus GPU, rumours are that now Asus will have their boards make also by ECS to completly broke the bridge with Asrock . From many source Asus don't manufactureres boards, they just design them and they are made by another OEM.

from techpowerup

ASUS To Completely End Manufacturing of its Motherboards, Notebooks by Pegatron
    ASUS and Pegatron are headed for a complete split as far as motherboards and notebooks are concerned. Following reports of ASUSTek divesting in its former part and partner after split, Pegatron, ASUS plans to end manufacturing of its motherboards by it. ASUS will find other ODMs, such as Cal-Comp, ECS, Global-Brands Manufacture, and Info-Tek Corp. Pegatron is a notable ODM of motherboards, notebooks, AIO PCs, and other PC components. ASUS is also working to get its notebooks manufactured by ODMs such as Foxconn, Quanta, and Compal, while reducing its orders to Pegatron. This move could see further independence of ASUS and Pegatron from each other.

from legit ( I know Charly is Charly

ECS To Begin Making ASUS Motherboards
    Asustek Computer plans to decrease ODM production of motherboards by Pegatron beginning mid-2012 and completely end their ODM relationship by the end of the third quarter of 2012, according to component makers. After ending the ODM partnership with Pegatron, Asustek will have Thailand-based Cal-Comp Electronics, Taiwan-based Global Brands Manufacture, Info-Tek and Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) undertake ODM motherboard production, the sources indicated. ECS has been an ODM of graphics cards for Asustek, the sources noted. This has been coming for a long time. We reported back in 2009 that Asustek spun off Pegatron, so it was only a matter of time. This is great news for companies like ECS as they are able to pick up orders from ASUS.
    Last edited by Area 66; 02-20-2013 at 01:23 AM.

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Yep .. Bring It ... hahhaha ... This is ROG .. hahahhahaa .. whip it out, just as we suspected, comes up short.c.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array 1ceTr0n's Avatar

Wow....now thats just trying too damn hard MSI. Seriously, what the hell?

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array KPRage PC Specs
    KPRage PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus V Gene
    Processor3570k
    Memory (part number)Vengance 1866 8Gb Ram
    Graphics Card #1Zotac GTX 1070 Mini
    Graphics Card #2ASUS R9 280 DC2
    Graphics Card #3Radeon 5850 HD
    MonitorASUS VZ27AQ
    Storage #1Samsun EVO 850 Pro
    Storage #23 1TB HDDs
    CPU CoolerH80
    CaseMerc Alpha
    Power SupplyTX 650 80 plus Gold
    OS Win 7/ Win 8.1/ Win 10

Hey guys, my first mobo was MSI.. It was great whilst it lasted (trying to resurrect the mobo now ).. It was my first so called OC board.. It was fun.. Not bad quality.. Though, not a ROG.. There's something in the red devil that keeps you excited like a baby in candy store.. However, ASUS can make better products.. Asrock's Xpert software is supposed to be the best.. MSI is known for quality Military class Capacitors (still dunno if I am using my system as a tank or, something).. However, it is good to see some innovations around.. ASUS can still do better..
    CPU: Intel i5 3570k OC'd to 4.6GHz @1.170V; Mobo: MVG; GPU: Zotac 1070 mini OC'd to +210MHz/+205MHz; Memory: 8GB (2X4GB dual channel) Corsair Vengeance 1333Mhz 9-10-9-T2; SSD: Samsung 840 pro; HDD: 1TB WD Green 6Gbps; PSU: Corsair GS 600w; Case: Bitfenix Merc Alpha:Hybrid Octane in progress; Cooler: Corsair H80 closed loop cooling @ high profile;

Pre & Post Build Guide

A lot of epic FAIL videos are made before one epic WIN video is made

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

We design and test all our own stuff. We only contract manufacturing (I don't know how much or to whom), which has to meet our own standards of quality and materials.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3