cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sticker with new MB :(

Chris_B
Level 7
I have just taken delivery of a shiney new Crosshair V Formula Z and a little disappointed that theres no case sticker like what I got with my formula iv (Big outside sticker not little sticker in with drivers) Have Asus stopped including these with new boards? I was planning on using it as part of my build, would customer services entertain me or just say tough luck!!

Will put some piccys up of my haf xb project soon

Best Wishes all
AMD 8350
Crosshair V Formula Z
Club3d HD7870xt Joker (Tahiti Le) Awesome card!! saving for 2nd
Corsair Vengeance 16gb 1600mhz
Corsair H100i
Corsair Ax860i PSU
Housed in HAF XB
19 REPLIES 19

Zka17
Level 16
Welcome to the ROG Forum!

Are you talking about that big, triangular sticker? I may have couple spare... - where do you live?

HiVizMan
Level 40
He is UK based.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Chris_B
Level 7
HIVizMan is right. Uk based. The stickers are the arty looking red and black that sit on the corner of a case. Is that what you mean? Thanks for the welcome too
AMD 8350
Crosshair V Formula Z
Club3d HD7870xt Joker (Tahiti Le) Awesome card!! saving for 2nd
Corsair Vengeance 16gb 1600mhz
Corsair H100i
Corsair Ax860i PSU
Housed in HAF XB

Chino
Level 15
He's referring to the big one.

I think they stopped giving those out since the IV product line. I was pretty bummed too. Since I wanted one because they look cool. LOL

kkn
Level 14
i did get one whit my C5F, so they did not stop at the 4 series.

kkn wrote:
i did get one whit my C5F, so they did not stop at the 4 series.

Interesting. I wonder if mines got stolen. LOL

We should ask Zka. He has like all the ROG boards. 😛

Chino wrote:
We should ask Zka. He has like all the ROG boards. 😛

Not all of them... only about 4 or five... - but it's an interesting idea to make a collection... 😛

Zka17 wrote:
Not all of them... only about 4 or five... - but it's an interesting idea to make a collection... 😛

nail em up on the wall mabye?
like a trofee?
"best OC board" "best performance board" +++ 😛

Zka17
Level 16
I do remember having multiple stickers like that... let me check if it would fit in an envelope... (will be at evening, as I'm at work now)