Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    Chase up the retailer is my suggestion. Demand to know the status of your RMA.
    Agreed. Time to go there (if possible) and not leave without a board.imho
    Not sure what country you are in -- but you may offer to 'Report it as Stolen' if you get no Joy.

Who is the Original Retailer ??? Name them here .. with such poor service ... they love seeing that.c.

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

Davao is in Philippines and as chase the guy, every computer stores ( especially in Davao ) have a guard with a Shotgun in front of the door.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	17546

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

hahahhaa .. and if they had my board for 2.5months he would need it. It wouldn't help.
    I would have my board .. or be in jail .. which to me is the same thing as not having my board.c.

btw .. if forced from the store by gunpoint without, wouldnt that change the crime from 'theft by deception' to
    'armed robbery' ??

ShotGun .. hahhaa .. I wonder if 'he' could squeeze off a round using only a fart ??? hahahha
    and if so .. just how good is his butt's airm, wut with only one brown eye and all ... hahhahaa
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 02-23-2013 at 06:22 PM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

@GRML4D

Yes I am registered.

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	17611
    I cannot request for status inquiry since it was my DEALER that sent it for RMA. He would be the one that filed the RMA request and he didn't tell me the RMA ticket number.
    Intel i5-2500k - ASUS Maximus V Gene - ASUS GTX 660 DCU II
    ASUS ThunderFX - Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 850w
    OCZ Vector 120GB - Corsair H90
    Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB - Coolermaster Storm Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by Area 66 View Post
    Davao is in Philippines and as chase the guy, every computer stores ( especially in Davao ) have a guard with a Shotgun in front of the door.

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	17546
    Hhahahahahaha!!! That's very true! Almost all business establishments have a guard on duty, even buses LOL.
    Fortunately my dealer doesn't have a guard and we are actually like friends LOL. Anyway I'll just ask him.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by najirion View Post
    Hhahahahahaha!!! That's very true! Almost all business establishments have a guard on duty, even buses LOL.
    Fortunately my dealer doesn't have a guard and we are actually like friends LOL. Anyway I'll just ask him.
    here in France that does not exist , sometimes the army during few weeks .
    ask your "friend" and asus with the serial number , asus should be able to say if they had/have a rma with it or not .
    then you know if you have a friend or not....despite after 2 month and a half , it seems that he does not like you very very Much ;'] or he had too much work and forgot his old friend ...

Quote Originally Posted by GRML4D View Post
    here in France that does not exist , sometimes the army during few weeks .
    ask your "friend" and asus with the serial number , asus should be able to say if they had/have a rma with it or not .
    then you know if you have a friend or not....despite after 2 month and a half , it seems that he does not like you very very Much ;'] or he had too much work and forgot his old friend ...
    He gave me an update yesterday. He was ASUS distributor in my country is in chaos LOL. But he said it's likely the repair would be done next week and I might be getting it back by then.. I hope so. I'm going to try to fix the bend pin on this one (P8Z77-V)

Banned Array

you had some powerful hurricanes and floods at the beginning of month , if I remember well .
    for the pin , may be a watchmaker or a jeweler can do the job .

najirion go to this webpage http://support.asus.com/repair/repai...x?SLanguage=en pick u'r country and as
    select customer type : choose dealer
    , then write down u'r s/n of the bord that u're looking for. if it's at ASUS it will show u the status of RMA. that's how i found mine without having the 10 digit of RMA.

good luck
    Last edited by ph4ntom; 03-01-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ph4ntom View Post
    najirion go to this webpage http://support.asus.com/repair/repai...x?SLanguage=en pick u'r country and as , then write down u'r s/n of the bord that u're looking for. if it's at ASUS it will show u the status of RMA. that's how i found mine without having the 10 digit of RMA.

good luck
    Yeah I did that but then I only know the serial number, the other 2 info would only be known by the retailer I bought the hardware from.
    Anyway, thanks for the help guys! I did talk to my retailer and he said it should be coming home soon. hehehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast