cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orion Pro and gx1000

pathfindercod
Level 8
Anyone know when these will be hitting the shelves?
10 REPLIES 10

pathfindercod
Level 8
NM... After reading reviews I might go a different route anyway.

pathfindercod
Level 8
Is the Orion Pro and gx1000 retired products?

sorter6434
Level 7
I'd really like to know when the gx1000 will be for sale in the usa.Maybe asus hates money?

Raja
Level 13
GX1000, don't think we'll be stocking that in the USA. Orion Pro is available.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
For the GX1000, you'll probably have to buy it from overseas. I messaged DanK through the Aus FBook page asking if it was gonna retail here in Aus, but he found out and informed me that it won't be, if and when I do get the money for one, unless ASUS/ROG comes out with another, I will be buying it through ASUS in Taiwan, as they are the closest for a reasonably fast delivery.

sorter6434
Level 7
Why wouldn't asus stock stock the gx1000 in the usa .....they really do hate money.Really I don't understand.

Well I'm happy to see that new egg is taking preorders for the gx 1000.However since Raga said asus probably won't be stocking them in the USA I went off and ordered one from over seas for about $140.Just to find them a week later on new egg for $99.I wish asus would let us know if and when products are going to be released here.As loyal asus customer we deserve that. To be fair Raga did post probably won't but still asus can do better for us.That being said the mouse is even better then I thought it would be Infact It my be the best mouse I have used.I will still use my naga for mmo's and rpg's but for Fps I think this gx 1000 is going to work great .Good job asus ! The mouse pad it comes with is good for a soft cloth mouse pad.Now ROG get to work on a rog mechanical keyboard with macro support .Right now get to it.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Glad to hear you like the mouse!!! shame you had to spend more to get it. And I agree!! ASUS needs to bring out a ROG Keyboard too 😄

pathfindercod
Level 8
I found the Orion pro at jr.com. Tried them out for a week. They are ok, not great. Very comfortable but the surround social separation is not that good in my opinion. I got tired on waiting on the mouse so I bought a corsair m65. Pretty dang good mouse. I still might try the gx1000 when and if it ever comes out. I still have my 7 year old g9 and a spare new one in the box I love that mouse so much.