cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which software should i have and which software shouldn't i have.

lochsloy
Level 7
I have a Maximus V Formula motherboard in a Coolermaster HAF 932 case.Intel 3570k processor with a Zalman CNPS12x cpu cooler.I have 16gb of Gskill Ripjaws x DDR3-1866 Pc3-14900 2x8 which I can only use 8 because the air cooler is to big.I have an Evga 560ti superclocked in the first slot and that barely fit because of the cooler.1 SSD 128GB Samsung 840 pro.I have installed all the software from the motherboard disk and have also Speedfan 4.47 and Evga Precision for the video card what other software should I have. I've overclocked the 3570k to 4.2 ghz but nothing else.Memory is set at 1866mhz with xmp enabled .I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium.What am I missing for software to make sure everything is stable so far everything runs like a charm.
4 REPLIES 4

lochsloy
Level 7

Chino
Level 15
I'd start by removing AI Suite. That's about it. I've been looking at the Zalman CNPS12x. The Ripjaws Z aren't very tall at all, you should be able to use the red banks for your 2 sticks of RAM. And have you tried rotating the cooler vertically to see if that allows more clearance space for RAM?

lochsloy
Level 7
Why remove AI suite?I had the first stick and second stick in but I always rotate the fans first and the fan hit the first stick.Will try your suggestion and get back to you.