cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vantage Full-out . SC 3>>>>>> GO Supremes!!

Retired
Not applicable

Please read the rules carefully, and DONT forget using the wallpaper for the contest..
http://static.hwbot.org/img/news/teamcup2013bg.jpg

http://hwbot.org/competition/team_cup_2013_sc3/

Lets keep this thread open, for the contest

T.N.P

Go get em........
69 REPLIES 69

Zka17
Level 16
Thank you, WithePaw for creating this thread!

As I see, I broke the silence... submitted the first result for ROG Supreme OC:

And we're in good position so far in the Liano, Trinity, Bulldozer, Piledriver category...

Of course, I'm expecting for someone to beat this score! Both from our Team and outside... - but then I may tweak further too... :cool:

Zka17
Level 16
Come on, mates, let's show them! 🙂

Menthol
Level 14
Zka17,
top score is a good place to start, good work

Zka17
Level 16
Thanks, Menthol - now I'm expecting your submission... 🙂

Menthol
Level 14
I will submit a few benchmarks and let you and Paw decide if you want submit them, I don't want to step out of bounds again.:)

Zka17
Level 16
Now, you don't have any "bounds"... go ahead and submit your results directly in HWBOT's competition page... (don't forget to download the official wallpaper before your runs though)

How do you think 3 680's on air would score against the 2 I use on water. I have 1 more card that doesn't overclock quite as well so I never bought a block for it. Since I have 2 ASUS Titan's ordered I was going to disassemble my loop and put the factory cooling back on these cards, 1 will go into my son's pc and 1 in my X58 rig. I was thinking to try a 3 way sli for no other reason than I can. What do you think. 2 at 1525 mhz or 3 at 1300 mhz maybe?

Menthol
Level 14
Alright then, I entered it, don't be afraid to delete it or scold me if I screw up, won't hurt my feelings

Zka17
Level 16
Hm... that's a hard question... I have never tried it... - but I would say to give a try...

And no way to delete your submission for the competition! You did a very good job there!!! :cool:

Look, what we did, just from two of us: