cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1M Challenge. SC 1>>>>>> GO Supremes!!

Retired
Not applicable

Please read the rules carefully, and DONT forget using the wallpaper for the contest..
http://static.hwbot.org/img/news/teamcup2013bg.jpg

http://hwbot.org/competition/team_cup_2013_sc1/

Lets keep this thread open, for the contest

T.N.P

Go get em........
13 REPLIES 13

Zka17
Level 16
OK, I made my submission in this category too... with my cooling I won't be able to get one of the first three places...

Anyone else with DICE, Phase or LN2? Or whatever, just better score then mine...

There are also other CPU categories too...

Chino
Level 15
That's a very strong submission, Zka. I agree with you. We're at a disadvantage with the top 3 guys using extreme cooling. Was this just a teaser on your part or was this an optimized run? 😉

Don't forget to submit results with your X79 platform. 🙂 Hopefully I'll get my hands on a close loop sometime soon and submit some for IVB. 😛

Zka17
Level 16
Well, let's just say that it was semi-optimized... 🙂 Did not switch to the WinXP yet...

Regarding the X79 platform, I will need an other CPU there...

Alex-Ro
Level 10
Find best module(2t) switch to winxp and use maxmem+wazza.Nice run tough,sorry i do not own amd ....

Zka17
Level 16
Thanks, Alex!

As I said there are other CPU categories too in this competition... if you feel so, don't hold yourself back... 🙂

Ha_o_003
Level 7
Good work, I'll see what my 3820 can do in the next few days on an XP OS @ 5GHz or so. 🙂

Sure is a good thing I have 4x2GB Elpida Hyper, maybe C7 2000MHz is doable. I have my Project X I can try too.
Desktop: i7 3820 - ASUS X79 Sabertooth TUF - 4x4GB G.Skill TridentX 2400C9 - EVGA GTX 980 TI SC - LCD-X - Schiit Jotunheim
Microsoft Surface Pro 4: i7 6650U - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - Sennheiser HD 598 - DualShock 4 Controller - Jaybird X3 Wireless

Ha|o_003 wrote:
Good work, I'll see what my 3820 can do in the next few days on an XP OS @ 5GHz or so. 🙂

Sure is a good thing I have 4x2GB Elpida Hyper, maybe C7 2000MHz is doable. I have my Project X I can try too.

Welcome, Ha|o_003 on the ROG Forum! 🙂

At this point, participation is more important then winning... this is our Team's first competition on HWBOT, if you like, we 're just saying "hello" to other Teams...

(You're living pretty close to me! 🙂 )

Chino
Level 15

Zka17 wrote:
Welcome, Ha|o_003 on the ROG Forum! 🙂

At this point, participation is more important then winning... this is our Team's first competition on HWBOT, if you like, we 're just saying "hello" to other Teams...

(You're living pretty close to me! 🙂 )

Thanks for the welcome! I figure I may as well see what my 3820 can do now that I finally figured out how to really get it overclocking.

Chino wrote:
Hey there, Halo_003! Was wondering when you'd come join us on these forums. 🙂

Thanks! 🙂

Edit: Why am I an ASUS VIP and you guys aren't?
Edit2: Never mind, it went away. Weird.
Desktop: i7 3820 - ASUS X79 Sabertooth TUF - 4x4GB G.Skill TridentX 2400C9 - EVGA GTX 980 TI SC - LCD-X - Schiit Jotunheim
Microsoft Surface Pro 4: i7 6650U - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - Sennheiser HD 598 - DualShock 4 Controller - Jaybird X3 Wireless