Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Johnny,

Where is this Bios Protec Switch?
    Within BIOS?

New ROGer Array

Bios Switcher

Hello ! Youcan find on your pcb a slide button black to ! Close to the place were you connect the Crossfire strip !! Altough this bios made my grafics more instable! I`m waiting for new drivers, while i try to tweak it to check if i can get smooth graphs like i had with previous bios! Also Afterburner is reading my card has being at 975 volt and not the 1200 like it should , but this i dont know if it was suposed to be like this!... yet ! But i will look for some answers the next days and i will let you know !

New ROGer Array

I just got my new V2 the other day and wanted to update the BIOS, but they fail to install (telling me the version I have is already newer). I know this not true because GPUz reports versions 113-AD38900-101. I tried rewriting the BIOS with ATIWinFlash, but it does not work. As soon as I click on Program in ATIWinFlash the screen turns black on both of my monitors (no video signal). After a system restart it returns to normal, with no BIOS modifications. Switched the BIOS switch in both positions, same thing. Did Asus uploaded the wrong versions for this card, or what the heck is going on? On other forums users report some problems after flashing the BIOS, like the top DVI output not working. Could the version uploaded by Asus be for V1 and not V2? I'm starting to regret buying this card, since there were plenty of alternatives at this price...

ROG Member Array

Yes that uploaded version is for V1 which doesn't have additional DVI slot. I was talking with Asus support guy and he forwarded that issue to the dev team more than 4 months ago but without any reply.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3