Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Hey guys, where did you find the Atheros WLAN driver v10.0.0.225 ? I didn't see it on the G75VX download page.

Thanks!

New ROGer Array

Hey guys, I have the same problem with my new G75vx. I dont have the Atheros WLAN, instead, i got the Broadcom 802.11ac Wi FI adapter. I tryed everything that is written on the asus help guide for WIFI, Nothing worked. Im hoping to get some help here first before sending it back ... The notebook was opened yesterday ......

Also Im on a bell router too, but i currently have a g71gx and i never had any problem with the wi fi before......

ROG Member Array

Any1 here uses Asus RT-N66U?
    I cannot detect 5G on my ROG lappy but my other older laptop can discover.
    Using driver Atheros v10.0.0.205 (Win8 Drivers) but I am running Win7.

ROG Member Array

Opps, tot ROG series should be a high end machine yet the Wlan does not support 5G, seems like a normal laptop Wlan works better, disappointing.

The highly-integrated AR9485 targets the value computing market. The AR9485 provides a complete WLAN solution–media access controller (MAC), baseband, and a high–performance 2.4 GHz radio in a low–cost digital CMOS design.

ROG Enthusiast Array

somebody posted link for dell driver (M14xR2_Network_Driver_8XV7H_WN_6.30.95.26_A00) I found it works the best, asus 66 desktop driver in win 7 may fry card cause of power settings.

Dell drivers, you frigggnnn suck. If I wanted to use DELL drivers Jonny I woulda bought a DELL!!!!

I had a decent chance of getting escalations to work on getting us a working win 7 driver, but I'm sure mr Marketing killed any chance of that!
    Thank you Mr Marketing Marshall@Asus. Send all complaints to him/her until their system overheats and splatters cryo all over them. Helium Cooled Joke. lol
    No not really.
    Last edited by Arif013; 07-04-2013 at 06:41 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I'm considering getting a MAO tattoo, if it means he/she get's an especially uncomfortable LOGAI Cell. LOL

Yes, WE PAY NO SAY...it is still true...and yes you SUCK!!!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Tomislav's Avatar

I had some issues with my WiFi to I just used Driver Genius updated my driver end everything worked without problems. This was on win 8 though. You could try to find drivers with some software similar to Driver genius, there are free ones on the net. Maybe this will help with win 7.

And please guys be respectful to each other, if you don't like this forum don't be a part of it, and you have to understand that some people around here are just doing their jobs.
    ASUS G75VX
    Win 8, i7-3630QM, 2,4 GHz, GeForce GTX 670MX, 8 GB Ram,120 Gb Samsung 840 SSD+750 Gb HDD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2