cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to say awesome hardWARE/SOFTWARE

Retired
Not applicable
i been building systems in mexico since 1988... in 2007 I HAD BEEN LEFT BEHIND FOR 4 YEARS ...yesterday i ve up dated my hardware and im gaming with a ROG system (asus gene 4 -Z and 570 cu II) with last bios updates well .....i have to say. ....WHATEVER YOU ASUS GUYS R DOING KEEP DOING IT ....this is the best system that i ve ever build, im saying that a cpu pass form 3400 mhz to 4500 in one button its not enough until you test it by your self ...... So....i want to say thanks and keep the good hobby try to keep your forums for knowers not for wieners your systems work (dot)....(final DOT).

P.S. sorry for my english im STILL trying to learn the "universal language" ...i believe in life outside earth.
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
Hey, glad you could join us. Welcome to the forums!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Spathi
Level 9
Yep GENE-Z is very nice, I have been waiting years for something rock solid with no extra rubbish. I like to get one at the point of the end of life of a major BUS, just replaced my AGP board ahaha. Now it is curtains for PCIe2, means you will get many years out of it though and some inexpensive high end upgrades in a few years to play with.

Retired
Not applicable
glad you like it robert!

Retired
Not applicable
welcome to the the future of PC gaming ROG