cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak Custom Fan Profile

Black4
Level 8
How does one SAVE a custom fan profile like this, so that it's the default when GPU Tweak is run?

A Republic of Gamers heart.

The all-new Subaru WRX is coming. Pardon our dust.
6 REPLIES 6

HiVizMan
Level 40
I would imagine you need to save as an OC profile on the front or main menu.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

zabusa
Level 7
Custom fan profiles were wonky with the last release - sometimes it would get wiped, and the fans never increased no matter how hot it got. Card just locked on stock temps. Been using manual/auto since.

Ill try with this the new version later tonight

Hi,

Any update on this? I'm trying to save default fan and OC profiles and can't find anyone that does it. Do I need to edit some ini file or something?

Thanks,

-Ambi

zabusa wrote:
Custom fan profiles were wonky with the last release - sometimes it would get wiped, and the fans never increased no matter how hot it got. Card just locked on stock temps. Been using manual/auto since.

Ill try with this the new version later tonight
MB: Maximus VIII Hero
CPU:Intel i7-6700K OC @ 4.7 GHz
Mem: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3600 MHz
Vid: EVGA GTX980 Ti SC@ 1530MHz
SSD:RAID1&0 Samsung 256G 840 Pro

HDD: RAID1 6TB Ultrastar 7K6000
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Case:Corsair 600T, mod for roof rad

Custom Loop:
Block:EK Supremacy Clean CSQ, Copper
Rads:AlphaCool ST30 360 & 120
Fans: 4 X Enermax CLUSTER Advance, Bitfenix Spectre Pro 200mm, KingWin DB122
Pumps:2 X MCP 35x in series
Tubing:Tygon 2475 1/2" ID X 3/4" OD

spicy_mama
Level 7
Yeah this is realy annoying. Realy wish to get a costom fan controle as i need to increese the fan more then auto on my strix.

DeathtoGnomes
Level 9
its been posted on another thread how fan profiles are saved and edited.
SpeedFan controls fans and temps, once you learn how to configure it properly. :cool:

It turns out that the gpu tweak II actually DOES save your custom fan curves. The problem is that this program is kinda glitchy, however the solution is rather simple and it always work. -> Make your custom profile and set up your fan curves, then save. Obviously it stays that way UNTIL you click away on another profile or if the program restarts. When that happens, simply click away from the custom profile to another(w/e which one), then click back on your custom profile and check your setup, it's all back the way you set them up.